    but still not the Access Code in order to access the MCP site. IS it normal
    or something strange happened?
    P.S If you wanna make tests i recommend CramMaster, It helped a lot!!!!!

    John, Sep 4, 2005

  2. John

    =-Zero Guest

    i think you must phone to you local MS cs center

    =-Zero, Sep 4, 2005

  3. John

    John Guest

    I didn't mention that
    A)i received the Microsoft Email with the MCP ID, They said that the Access
    Code is in another Mail...
    B)On vue.com my data (name,address,...) are correct.

    So, you think it's better to phone to my test center or wait still a few
    days?

    John, Sep 4, 2005
  4. John

    John Guest

    All OK. Today i received the final Email with the Access Code! A very happy
    day!
    Thanks to People of this newsgroup to the replies when i posted questions!

    John, Sep 4, 2005