    Advance Thanks for your earliest anticipation in this regard..

    Thanks,
    Kums (a) Kumaran

    Kums, Dec 25, 2006

  2. Kums

    Cerebrus Guest

    Ummm... yes we have just the right thing for a$$Fsking cheaters like
    you. And don't worry, it *is* directly related to MCP "70-306".

    Please let him have the Burdizzo treatment, folks ~!

    ----
    Cerebrus.
    MCNGP #LIV (LIVewire. Please touch !)

    Join the fight against [email protected]
    http://www.certguard.com/forums/

    Cerebrus, Dec 26, 2006