    learntosubnet.com ect. just finding the time.
    Anyone else doing this one?

    Paul

    Paul Hathaway, Dec 8, 2003

  2. got 867 on that ,it's rather easy imho

    Andrew Lomakin, Dec 9, 2003

  3. Same for me I fail it withe same score as yours, I was
    really upset to be so claose and after review question
    That I could remember, I made some big evident mistake.
    Me too its the time and biggest problem also is pointing
    immedialty to the correct information that will help you.

    In my case I get a lot of quetion relative to IIS security
    and in the book I get it was few information on that and
    actually I cannot found something really clear on that if
    you could give me a link fro this I will aprreciate..

    What I get also is question about VPN configuration and EFS

    If you get some good link thanks to help me tooo
    regards
    serge

    serge calderara, Dec 9, 2003
  4. guys, WHERE IN THE HELL have you seen IIS security questions in WINDOWS XP
    PROFESSIONAL exam?
    vpn, efs, RIS, offline files, ASR: main difficult topics

    Andrew Lomakin, Dec 10, 2003
  5. Paul Hathaway

    Guest Guest

    Passed now!!