    resources available.

    Thanks,
    Manish

    Guest, Dec 13, 2004

  2. Manish,
    Any training software will help. I used Transcender exclusively and was very
    pleased. The training material is interesting and actually teaches those
    things not only necessary to pass the exam, but also provides you the skill
    set to funtion as a Microsoft professional. I passed all MCSA exams on the
    firts try, and at a cost of 125.00 per exam, I could not afford to fail them.
    Try www.transcender.com if you are interested.

    You can email me at if you have any questions. I
    remember the stress associated with preparing for and taking the exams so I
    don't mind helping if I can.

    Scott Ashmore, MCSA

    Douglas Ashmore, Dec 25, 2004

  3. Guest

    Hector Guest

    HI:

    I'm planing to take the 70-270 in the next two week .i'm
    using the trasncender. Check it out. I have good
    references and is very good.

    Hector, Jan 5, 2005