    kpg Guest

    BTW, if you know a women named Rowdy you must
    live in a much rougher part of town than I do...

    kpg, Jan 6, 2005

  2. Sam

    Sam Guest

    i ment man and/or woman..:)

    by the way NOT

    "if you know a women named Rowdy you must
    live in a much rougher part of town than I do..."

    It should be
    "if you know a woman named Rowdy you must
    live in a much rougher part of town than I do..."

    Peace...

    Sam, Jan 6, 2005

  3. Sam

    Sam Guest

    no problem with that.. i was having fun too..:)

    Peace..

    Sam, Jan 6, 2005
  4. Sam

    kpg Guest

    well, OK. I'll give you that one.

    kpg, Jan 6, 2005
  5. Sam

    Neil Guest

    Bzzzt, that would be there are 10 kinds of people in the world...

    Neil, Jan 6, 2005
  6. Sam

    Jtyc Guest

    Bzzzt, that would be there are 10 kinds of people in the world...

    But there are four personality types...

    Jtyc, Jan 6, 2005
  7. Sam

    Neil Guest

    there are 3 sides to every story...

    Neil, Jan 6, 2005
  8. Yeah, I realized that after I posted it. Was going to post a "whoopsie" but
    then I figured I'd see how long it took someone to spot it. 'bout two days.

    --
    Fris "I blame excessive snippage... or CRS" beeĀ®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jan 6, 2005