  1. It's currently a frigid 77 degrees, according to my memory-eating
    WeatherBug®

    Trust me... NOW is the time to visit Floridar

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jan 5, 2005

  2. Sam

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In
    You are hereby kicked out of the IT club. To gain consideration for
    re-induction, you must toil long hours at a help desk, where you will say
    nothing but "I'm sorry ma'am, but you'll have to call <insert name of
    hardware manufacturer here>, this is their problem." In addition, you must
    throw your own personal computer out a sixth floor window onto a hard
    surface below, fetch it, plug it in, and call your replacement here in the
    IT club wondering why your computer is making funny grinding sounds.

    After six months of this, you will have paid your dues and any record of you
    installing WeatherBug will be swept under the rug.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "I'm not kidding this time thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    MCNGP members will fix your car, free of charge. Ask us about it at
    www.mcngp.com.

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 5, 2005

  3. Sam

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    there once was a man named Sam,
    who liked to pass an exam.

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Jan 5, 2005
  4. Sam

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In
    Rowdy, you know where this thread is going to go....why do you have to start
    trouble?

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    www.mcngp.com *is* the one who answered the phone.

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 5, 2005
  5. Said He "I need dumps!"
    "Cause I won't take my lumps!"

    Then he promptly pissed in a fan.

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jan 5, 2005
  6. Sam

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Ken Briscoe climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:
    That's pretty light. Are you sure you're not playing favorites?

    JaR, Jan 5, 2005
  7. Sam

    kpg Guest

    kpg, Jan 5, 2005
  8. Sam

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Rowdy Yates climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:
    MCNGP wouldn't help,
    The ungrateful whelp.
    Now Sam is an mad MCP man.

    JaR, Jan 5, 2005
  9. Sam

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In
    Were he anyone else, he'd receive a Pete Rose-style banning. However, he's a
    proven commodity and MCNGP elder, which must count for something. I'd cut
    the rest of you the same slack. But if Nick, your company's IT guy came in
    here spewing filth about WeatherBug, he'd be shown the door right quick.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    Find the meaning of life at www.mcngp.com. Also, free burritos on
    Thursdays.

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 5, 2005
  10. Sam

    Joe Boland Guest

    Those that get it
    and those that don't

    :)

    Joe Boland, Jan 5, 2005
  11. Sam

    Joe Boland Guest

    Too many syllables in that first line. :)

    Joe Boland, Jan 5, 2005
  12. There are 10 types of people....

    Those that _______
    and those that ________

    Politician Spock, Jan 5, 2005
  13. Sam

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Joe Boland climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:
    Those that have it
    and those that wish they could get it.

    JaR, Jan 5, 2005
  14. Sam

    kpg Guest

  15. Sam

    Nerd32768 Guest

    1. Know binary
    2. Don't

    Nerd32768, Jan 6, 2005
  16. Sam

    Sam Guest

    I passed because i have skills and experience....

    Peace..

    Sam, Jan 6, 2005
  17. Sam

    Sam Guest

    You bet.. :)
    I love this thread.. very popular.. :))))))))))))))))))

    Peace...

    Sam, Jan 6, 2005
  18. Sam

    Sam Guest

    there once was a man (or woman) named Rowdy Yates,
    Who didn't like others passing exam.

    Sam, Jan 6, 2005
  19. Sam

    kpg Guest

    I declare FOUL
    I say with a scowl
    your line doesn't rhyme
    and that is a crime
    If you want to play
    don't be so gay
    now give it a try
    before I say bye

    kpg, Jan 6, 2005
  20. You didn't post anything that implied otherwise... I was just having a
    little fun.

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jan 6, 2005