    how much time one has
    to do this test?

    Thanks

    AdBe, May 21, 2009

  2. Your best source for answers to these type questions are the
    Introductions/Chapter ONE of any Study Guide for this exam.

    Every one of them contains an extended discussion of what to expect, and the
    authors of those books are authorized to discuss those questions.

    Otherwise, the general answer is: It depends. (and) It'll change from test
    to test.

    Generally you can get an indication of the time to complete the test from
    the duration of the time block scheduled for your exam appointment. As for
    the specific number of questions, though, that will change from exam to
    exam and from instance to instance. Rest assured, though, the exam provides
    more than sufficient time for a properly prepared student to read and answer
    each question *twice*.

    --
    Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP:EA, MCDBA

    http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com

    Lawrence Garvin [MVP], May 21, 2009

  3. AdBe

    Bas Kuiper Guest

    Hi All,

    Í am a newbie too, just taken part in the 60-720 exam in middle june!
    I might have some question put down here...LOL

    Thnx

    Bas Kuiper, May 23, 2009
  4. AdBe

    AdBe Guest

    Thank you Lawrence for pointing that out to me but introduction/chapter one
    does not "say"
    anything about "real" test.

    Very glad to hear that I have enough time on my hands to read question coz
    they are not
    so easy to understand when you are a bit stressed, and spec when english is
    not your native tongue.

    Thank you for taking the time to answer my question.

    AdBe, May 24, 2009
  5. AdBe

    sanxion Guest

    Hi there

    I recently took and passed my 70-620 and there were 64 questions. I got
    around 12 Simulation questions that were better than I thought they were
    going to be.

    One thing I will say is that I had problems with the exam it'self. I have
    sat the exam twice now, the first time the Examination system for the whole
    of europe decided to crash at the time I was just about to start my exam.
    Then the second time I sat it I got all the way to the end and was waiting
    for my results and it crashed again...

    Luckly they were able to get it all back and I found out that I passed.

    I used the main study guide and CBT Nuggets to pass mine.

    Thanks
    Tim

    sanxion, May 24, 2009
  6. AdBe

    Frans Guest

    I had 64 Questions and about 20 Sims i thought,

    Frans, May 28, 2009
  7. AdBe

    AdBe Guest

    Just wanted to let you know that I passed exam with flying colors. I had 957
    out og 1000.
    Not a perfect score but it will do, right?

    There were 64 questions and lots of time to do them all.
    I only used Self Paced Training kit and Transignal videos.

    AdBe, Jun 15, 2009
  8. AdBe

    John R Guest

    Fyi, the "out of 1000" is only a theory that has never been proven or
    dis-proven. While your score of 957 would appear to be an excellent score,
    all that really matters is the pass. Microsoft does not release any info
    about the scoring of tests outside of 700 or better is pass, anything less
    is fail.

    Congrats on the pass.

    John R

    John R, Jun 15, 2009
  9. Im not sure what the time is but the number of questions I beleive is 50

    John A. Suggs, Aug 9, 2009