    Rowdy Yates Guest

    you know what. you are closer the the truth than you think. i *do* work
    with a bunch of wh0res. except i don't get [email protected] :-(

    Rowdy Yates, Mar 4, 2006

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    hmm.. I always though u were easy to convince.
    ):(-

    :

    Guest, Mar 4, 2006

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    G^y pr0n. chick pr0n. lib p0rn.. what’s the difference.
    The fact of the matter is that I answered the guy question based on a
    reasonable research of what mcngp is.

    Now.. zipup your pants an stop making a f00l of your self k,

    Guest, Mar 4, 2006
  4. Guest

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    You know the difference between a wh0re and a slvt?

    A wh0re will fusk anybody, a slvt will fusk anybody but you.

    Bigus Dickus, Mar 4, 2006
  5. Guest

    LRM Guest

    Sorry buddy, didn't mean to strike a nerve.

    LRM, Mar 4, 2006
  6. Guest

    LRM Guest

    The voice of experience I see.

    LRM, Mar 4, 2006
  7. Guest

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    As many wh0res as there were in my HS, the slvts still had them outnumbered.

    Bigus Dickus, Mar 4, 2006
  8. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    you forgot to mention the skanks and the biatches...

    Rowdy Yates, Mar 4, 2006
  9. Guest

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    They're in a totally different class, Nobody will fusk the skanks and the
    biatches won't fusk anybody.

    Bigus Dickus, Mar 4, 2006
  10. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    well, it's complicated. but i will stick to my original post. competence
    will get you only this far.. from what i see, incompetence seems to get
    you a lot further.

    Rowdy Yates, Mar 4, 2006
  11. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    LOL..

    Rowdy Yates, Mar 4, 2006
  12. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    if it wasn't for the skanks, no one would loose their virginity in high
    school. god bless the skanks.. :)

    Rowdy Yates, Mar 4, 2006
  13. Guest

    LRM Guest

    Someone must be doin' the nasty with the skanks, otherwise how would they
    become skanks?

    LRM, Mar 4, 2006
  14. How does one find out? except by trying to take them all?

    Gorm Braarvig, Mar 4, 2006
  15. Amen to that brotha!

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 4, 2006
  16. They come from !nd!a, and either bleach their skin and change their name to
    Debbie, or they tan for a long, long time and change their name to De'Nique.
    Then they infitrate our schools, spread their diseased cootch to every male
    with a [email protected] (ok...every male), then they move on and do it again.

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 4, 2006
  17. Didn't you ever talk to your friends about the slvts in your school?

    And yes, it was fun trying to take them all.

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 4, 2006
  18. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    we have a few here too ;-)