  1. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    I resent that! Take it back!!

    Rowdy Yates, Mar 3, 2006

  2. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    correct! we are "la creme de la creme"! everytime Microsoft think of us,
    they think "desert"!

    Rowdy Yates, Mar 3, 2006

  3. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    you forgot to mention the groupies.. ohh.. lordy.. lordy... all those
    groupies...!!

    Rowdy Yates, Mar 3, 2006
  4. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    where the hell do you work? around here, the more you s#ck and the less
    you do.. the more you make..!!

    Rowdy Yates, Mar 3, 2006
  5. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    g^y? i think you mean x^y, don't you? no wonder you flunked linear
    algebra -- loozer!

    Rowdy Yates, Mar 3, 2006
  6. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    thick, as in "creamy" thick?

    Rowdy Yates, Mar 3, 2006
  7. Guest

    James Guest

    I actually got a $2/hr raise when I got my certification ;)

    James, Mar 3, 2006
  8. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    get out!!!

    Rowdy Yates, Mar 3, 2006
  9. Guest

    Guest Guest

  10. Also I've found that getting certified leads to some nice pay increases :)
    You are lucky, how? why?

    Gorm Braarvig, Mar 3, 2006
  11. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Mar 3, 2006
  12. Guest

    kpg Guest

    No. I was thinking 'chuncky' thick.

    kpg, Mar 3, 2006
  13. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    you much be on meth ... thats a chick. it's can't be g^y pr0n m0r0n!!

    Rowdy Yates, Mar 3, 2006
  14. Gorm Braarvig, Mar 3, 2006
  15. Guest

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    Bigus Dickus, Mar 3, 2006
  16. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    Frisbee®, Mar 3, 2006
  17. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I just threw up in my mouth.

    Guest, Mar 3, 2006
  18. Guest

    LRM Guest

    Sounds like you work in a brothel, must be a nice gig for a guy.

    LRM, Mar 3, 2006
  19. Guest

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of James:
    $8.50 to $10.50?

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Mar 3, 2006
  20. Guest

    JaR Guest

    the plaintive wail of Frisbee®:

    Ooo00Ooo...

    They're coming to take it away
    They're coming to take it away, HO HO HEE HEE HA HA To the funny farm
    Where life is beautiful all the time And it'll be happy to see those nice
    young men in their clean white coats...And they're coming to take it
    awayyyyy....

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110