  1. =?Utf-8?B?SGFzaGJsZW5kZXI=?=

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    I resent that! Take it back!!

    Rowdy Yates, Mar 3, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?SGFzaGJsZW5kZXI=?=

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    correct! we are "la creme de la creme"! everytime Microsoft think of us,
    they think "desert"!

    Rowdy Yates, Mar 3, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?SGFzaGJsZW5kZXI=?=

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    you forgot to mention the groupies.. ohh.. lordy.. lordy... all those
    groupies...!!

    Rowdy Yates, Mar 3, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?SGFzaGJsZW5kZXI=?=

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    where the hell do you work? around here, the more you s#ck and the less
    you do.. the more you make..!!

    Rowdy Yates, Mar 3, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?SGFzaGJsZW5kZXI=?=

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    g^y? i think you mean x^y, don't you? no wonder you flunked linear
    algebra -- loozer!

    Rowdy Yates, Mar 3, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?SGFzaGJsZW5kZXI=?=

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    thick, as in "creamy" thick?

    Rowdy Yates, Mar 3, 2006
  7. =?Utf-8?B?SGFzaGJsZW5kZXI=?=

    James Guest

    I actually got a $2/hr raise when I got my certification ;)

    James, Mar 3, 2006
  8. =?Utf-8?B?SGFzaGJsZW5kZXI=?=

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    get out!!!

    Rowdy Yates, Mar 3, 2006
  9. a researcher.

    http://www.mcngp.com/index.php?module=PhotoShare&func=showimages&fid=1

    =?Utf-8?B?Z3RyaWdodA==?=, Mar 3, 2006
  10. Also I've found that getting certified leads to some nice pay increases :)
    You are lucky, how? why?

    Gorm Braarvig, Mar 3, 2006
  11. What u calling this (Ewe...bad image...his sh!tty tongue) for?!
    are u trying to confuse? Isn’t this link is bad enough image… of your sh!tty
    a$$!

    http://www.mcngp.com/index.php?module=PhotoShare&func=showimages&fid=1&viewkey=&template=slideshow&iid=24

    =?Utf-8?B?Z3RyaWdodA==?=, Mar 3, 2006
  12. =?Utf-8?B?SGFzaGJsZW5kZXI=?=

    kpg Guest

    No. I was thinking 'chuncky' thick.

    kpg, Mar 3, 2006
  13. =?Utf-8?B?SGFzaGJsZW5kZXI=?=

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    you much be on meth ... thats a chick. it's can't be g^y pr0n m0r0n!!

    Rowdy Yates, Mar 3, 2006
  14. a gaý porñ researcher?

    Gorm Braarvig, Mar 3, 2006
  15. =?Utf-8?B?SGFzaGJsZW5kZXI=?=

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    http://www.mcngp.com/index.php?module=PhotoShare&func=showimages&fid=1&viewkey=&template=slideshow&iid=24

    LMAO, thanks for sharing Rowdy. I'll should enjoy reading his posts when I'm
    drunk. They might actually make sense then.

    Bigus Dickus, Mar 3, 2006
  16. =?Utf-8?B?SGFzaGJsZW5kZXI=?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    You have successfully managed to convince me that you are on crack.

    Frisbee®, Mar 3, 2006
  17. I just threw up in my mouth.

    =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=, Mar 3, 2006
  18. =?Utf-8?B?SGFzaGJsZW5kZXI=?=

    LRM Guest

    Sounds like you work in a brothel, must be a nice gig for a guy.

    LRM, Mar 3, 2006
  19. =?Utf-8?B?SGFzaGJsZW5kZXI=?=

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of James:
    $8.50 to $10.50?

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Mar 3, 2006
  20. =?Utf-8?B?SGFzaGJsZW5kZXI=?=

    JaR Guest

    the plaintive wail of Frisbee®:

    Ooo00Ooo...

    They're coming to take it away
    They're coming to take it away, HO HO HEE HEE HA HA To the funny farm
    Where life is beautiful all the time And it'll be happy to see those nice
    young men in their clean white coats...And they're coming to take it
    awayyyyy....

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110