    I was reading the forum and I see it everywhere but have no idea what it
    means. Is it some sort of Certification that I don’t know about?

    thanks

    Guest, Mar 3, 2006

  2. Guest

    Lasher Guest

    Its the ONLY certification you need. http://www.mcngp.com.

    Lasher, Mar 3, 2006

  3. Guest

    lowdes Guest

    It's not a Cert it's full of assholes who think they have their MCSE.

    lowdes, Mar 3, 2006
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    It would appear so.

    Try eating rat poison while you read, I'm sure you'll get the message.

    Guest, Mar 3, 2006
  5. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    nanu nanu

    Consultant, Mar 3, 2006
  6. Guest

    James Guest

    Its a made up cert for people who haven't been able to acheive their MSCE.

    James, Mar 3, 2006
  7. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    you are incorrect.
    the funny thing is, i bet you are one of those that believe if you have an
    mcse you can actually work and provide some value to a company. i feel badly
    for you.

    Consultant, Mar 3, 2006
  8. Guest

    Briscobar Guest

    oooooh whoa is me
    i feel so badly for you
    oooooh whoa is me
    i feel so sadly for you

    Briscobar, Mar 3, 2006
  9. Its a made up cert for people who haven't been able to acheive their MSCE.
    I thought so too, fake, so I started insulting them a little and found out I
    was wrong. They look like they are the cream, sorry.
    And certifications, while likely to be looking good, are not descriptive of
    talent. Taking certifications though, can be a learning experience.
    If you are looking for work, it might be a good move, don't know, I've never
    been looking for work.

    Gorm Braarvig, Mar 3, 2006
  10. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    You are a wise man, Charlie Brown.

    Frisbee®, Mar 3, 2006
  11. Guest

    James Guest

    Also I've found that getting certified leads to some nice pay increases :)

    James, Mar 3, 2006
  12. Guest

    Briscobar Guest

    Which is unfortunate. That's created a boatload of problems for this
    industry.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R.S. are not welcome at www.mcngp.com. Unless you email
    first.

    Briscobar, Mar 3, 2006
  13. Guest

    LRM Guest

    I've found that being really good at what I do has lead to HEFTY pay
    increases and job offers from better companies.

    LRM, Mar 3, 2006
  14. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Bingo.

    Dont aim to be certified, aim to be excellent, then get certified. Otherwise
    you're just as bad as a braindumping ashfusker, who has to thumb through a
    book, or trawl the 'interweb' looking for the answers to obvious questions.

    Dont get me wrong though; you cant retain everything, but by doing the
    stuff, you'll at least have a better chance of figuring it out. That why I'm
    taking my time; reading, studying, testing, breaking, fixing, breaking...
    leaving broken, trying to fix, spending hours frustrated, investigating,
    asking around then fixing. Gain the experience. Then do the cert.

    At least, thats the plan.

    Guest, Mar 3, 2006
  15. Guest

    Guest Guest

    It’s a g^y p0rn industry certification. In other words, if u want to work in
    gay p0rn industry… u must have an mcngp certification.

    Guest, Mar 3, 2006
  16. It's a g^y p0rn industry certification. In other words, if u want to work
    What kind of person knows this stuff?

    Gorm Braarvig, Mar 3, 2006
  17. I bet you say to yourself.....Yeah it's nice to know you can get a $0.50 per
    hour raise if you get your MCSE working as a Dell Technician. Gawd knows
    that's what I'm all about. Man I can't wait to break $12.00 per
    hour!!!!!!!!!!

    --
    ..rev.mct.mcngp.44

    accepting it.
    ~Aristotle
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Mar 3, 2006
  18. Guest

    kpg Guest

    Wow, The wisdom in here is getting thick.

    kpg, Mar 3, 2006
  19. Guest

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    What kind of person, indeed? I'm sure he watches alot of it if that is the
    first thing that came to min.....no, no...no mind....off the tip of his tongue.
    (Ewe...bad image...his sh!tty tongue)

    Bigus Dickus, Mar 3, 2006
  20. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest