  1. qazqazqaz

    qazqazqaz Guest

    What does MCNGP stand for?

    qazqazqaz, May 3, 2004

  2. qazqazqaz

    JaR Guest

    An elite professional certification.

    JaR
    MCNGP #10110

    JaR, May 3, 2004

  3. Cindy Winegarden, May 3, 2004
  4. I can't tell from this post what your opinion is of us, Cindy.

    I hope you take that article in MCP magazine with a grain of salt. It
    hardly portrays what we're really about. It's also a few years old. Keep
    in mind that the article was written by someone who runs a boot camp.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, May 4, 2004
  5. qazqazqaz

    Eric Guest

    Eric, May 4, 2004
  6. In news: ,
    Hi Bill,

    I wasn't giving an opinion. The OP wanted to know what it stood for, so I
    used Google and that's what came up. I looked on the GeoCities site and
    couldn't find anything there to know what the acronym stood for.

    Cindy Winegarden, May 4, 2004
  7. qazqazqaz

    JaR Guest

    I would have thought that a gentle push in the direction of looking it up
    for himself would have been more use to the OP. Rather than someone else
    looking it up for them.

    Just my $.02

    JaR
    Educational Thug

    JaR, May 4, 2004
  8. There's some scary pictures at that geocities site! But I'd like to
    What's wrong with Kat?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 4, 2004
  9. I can't tell from this post what your opinion is of us, Cindy.
    I'm sure Cindy has no opinion either way, however I'm sure she knows
    that there are at least two MCNGP members who are also, like Cindy,
    MVP's.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 4, 2004
  10. I would have thought that a gentle push in the direction of looking it up
    Cindy is a real sport, I think she gets a real kick out of it!
    Seriously, if you need help with Fox, she's you Man!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 4, 2004
  11. What does MCNGP stand for?
    If I may add to that, unlike cert's from ms, Sun, IBM etc, you cannot
    'dump' you're way through this one and has a strict code of conduct!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 4, 2004
  12. In news: ,
    Now that's FUNNY!!!

    Cindy Winegarden, May 5, 2004
  13. ...she's you Man!
    What the spelling mistake? I'm renowned for it!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 5, 2004
  14. qazqazqaz

    Eric Guest

    hmmm...some of the pictures gave me the impression that it might not be
    too strict :)

    Eric, May 6, 2004
  15. a strict code of conduct!
    Appearances can be deceptive!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 6, 2004
  16. qazqazqaz

    JaR Guest

    Yup. In reality, I have a mustache.

    JaR