  1. Maggie

    Doom Guest

    OK now I'll stop.

    Doom, Jul 23, 2004

  2. Just what exactly should we snip and not snip?

    Politician Spock, Jul 23, 2004

  3. Maggie

    Andy Foster Guest

    IFYPFY

    Andy Foster, Jul 23, 2004
  4. Maggie

    Neil Guest

    thanks Andy...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 23, 2004
  5. Maggie

    JaR Guest

    Hoookay. Lemme see if I can find those pliers. Ah. Okay Spock, just lean
    over here and let's see if we can get that hook out...

    JaR, Jul 23, 2004
  6. Maggie

    Brian Guest

    <snip very long reply to very long post>

    .... Hook, line and sinker.

    Brian, Jul 23, 2004
  7. Maggie

    JaR Guest

    <Trolls Line Snipped>

    Darn good fishing today. He's kinda small, but he's hooked real good!
    Splorff!!! Let's not get carried away, nerd.

    JaR
    Amused Thug

    JaR, Jul 23, 2004
  8. Maggie

    Rick Guest

    Sarcasm is a higher art form not often learned by the young.

    Rick

    Rick, Jul 23, 2004
  9. Maggie

    JaR Guest

    It's in there deep, alrighty. Might be easier to just wait and see if it
    comes out the other end ;-}

    JaR, Jul 23, 2004

  10. Clearly you do not understand the misery of making $8.50 an hour for
    administrating a Windows server. For every uneducated dolt that leaves this
    forum with their tail between their legs, it's one more poor soul who is not
    heading down a career where they will make less than a fast food assistant
    manager. It's pretty much a given that anyone with the basic understand of
    how to research (a skill that is a must for IT) won't come here and post
    "Where can I find books for Microsoft exams?"

    Politician Spock, Jul 23, 2004
  11. Maggie

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Jul 23, 2004
  12. Maggie

    Consultant Guest

    hey doll, still waitin for those cookies

    Consultant, Jul 23, 2004
  13. Maggie

    RH Guest

    and Here's PAGE 2:

    chin_cisco_exam
    [email protected]
    yahoo.comsachin
    _c
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    comsachin_cisco
    _cisco_e

    hin_cisco_exams
    @_cisco_[email protected]
    ahoo.comsachin_
    _ci
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    comsachin_cisco_
    _cisco_ex

    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    hoo.comsachin_c
    _cis
    [email protected]

    msachin_cisco_e
    _cisco_exa

    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    oo.comsachin_ci
    _cisc

    sachin_cisco_ex
    _cisco_exam

    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    o.comsachin_cis
    _cisco

    achin_cisco_exa
    _cisco_exams
    @yahoo.comsachi
    _
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    ..comsachin_cisc
    _cisco_

    chin_cisco_exam
    [email protected]
    yahoo.comsachin
    _c
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    comsachin_cisco
    _cisco_e

    hin_cisco_exams
    @[email protected]
    ahoo.comsachin_
    _ci
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    comsachin_cisco_
    _cisco_ex

    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    hoo.comsachin_c
    _cis
    [email protected]

    msachin_cisco_e
    _cisco_exa

    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    oo.comsachin_ci
    _cisc

    sachin_cisco_ex
    _cisco_exam

    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    o.comsachin_cis
    _cisco

    achin_cisco_exa
    _cisco_exams
    @yahoo.comsachi
    _
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    ..comsachin_cisc
    _cisco_

    chin_cisco_exam
    [email protected]
    yahoo.comsachin
    _c
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    comsachin_cisco
    _cisco_e

    hin_cisco_exams
    @[email protected]
    ahoo.comsachin_
    _ci
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    comsachin_cisco_
    _cisco_ex

    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    hoo.comsachin_c
    _cis
    [email protected]

    msachin_cisco_e
    _cisco_exa

    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    oo.comsachin_ci
    _cisc

    sachin_cisco_ex
    _cisco_exam

    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    o.comsachin_cis
    _cisco

    achin_cisco_exa
    _cisco_exams
    @yahoo.comsachi
    _
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    ..comsachin_cisc
    _cisco_

    chin_cisco_exam
    [email protected]
    yahoo.comsachin
    _c
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    comsachin_cisco
    _cisco_e

    hin_cisco_exams
    @[email protected]
    ahoo.comsachin_
    _ci
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    comsachin_cisco_
    _cisco_ex

    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    hoo.comsachin_c
    _cis
    [email protected]

    msachin_cisco_e
    _cisco_exa

    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    oo.comsachin_ci
    _cisc

    sachin_cisco_ex
    _cisco_exam

    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    o.comsachin_cis
    _cisco

    achin_cisco_exa
    _cisco_exams
    @yahoo.comsachi
    _
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    ..comsachin_cisc
    _cisco_

    chin_cisco_exam
    [email protected]
    yahoo.comsachin
    _c
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    comsachin_cisco
    _cisco_e

    hin_cisco_exams
    @[email protected]
    ahoo.comsachin_
    _ci
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    comsachin_cisco_
    _cisco_ex

    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    hoo.comsachin_c
    _cis
    [email protected]

    msachin_cisco_e
    _cisco_exa

    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    oo.comsachin_ci
    _cisc

    sachin_cisco_ex
    _cisco_exam

    RH, Jul 23, 2004
  14. The damn thing punctured a lung!

    Politician Spock, Jul 23, 2004
  15. Maggie

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Where can I find a news reader program? please help me!

    Rowdy Yates, Jul 24, 2004
  16. Maggie

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    knock.. knock..

    who's there?

    sven!

    :)

    Rowdy Yates, Jul 24, 2004
  17. Maggie

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    i an gonna make a new experiement.

    i am gonna get me a gmail account, disable junk filters and see quickly can
    one man accumulate 1 gig of SPAM & viruses.

    i give it a week.

    Rowdy Yates, Jul 24, 2004
  18. Maggie

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    WOW. did you type all thay out?! you are good.

    Rowdy Yates, Jul 24, 2004
  19. Maggie

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Jul 24, 2004
  20. Maggie

    catwalker63 Guest

    It's been a long time since someone called me a young lady. I kind of like
    it. Thanks Maggie!

    catwalker63, Jul 24, 2004