  1. Maggie

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    I would *love* to see what a travesty this poor assh0le's inbox has become.

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 23, 2004

  2. Maggie

    Jtyc Guest

    feeling very angry. I will have to take two valium tonight,
    Bullbutter.

    Jtyc, Jul 23, 2004

  3. Maggie

    catwalker63 Guest

    Yes, but I am evil too, so I fit right in.

    catwalker63, Jul 23, 2004
  4. Maggie

    Maggie Guest

    As I have just told the young lady, "Pussy Feet" I believe
    she calls herself, this no laughing matter.

    Maggie

    Operations Systems Manager

    Maggie, Jul 23, 2004
  5. Maggie

    JaR Guest

    Yeah, I thought it was you, ya canuck schmuck! You oughta spoof
    paiselyskye, though. You got a real feeling of vitriolic hatred from her
    posts. Maggie just comes off as a ko0k.

    JaR
    X-ray Thug

    JaR, Jul 23, 2004
  6. Maggie

    Neil Guest

    well then here is at least a page
    _cisco_exam

    [email protected]
    _cisco

    _cisco_exams
    @_
    [email protected]
    _cisco_

    [email protected]
    _c
    [email protected]
    _cisco_e

    [email protected]
    _ci

    _cisco_ex

    [email protected]
    _cis

    _cisco_exa

    [email protected]
    _cisc

    _cisco_exam

    [email protected]
    _cisco

    _cisco_exams
    @_
    [email protected]
    _cisco_

    [email protected]
    _c
    [email protected]
    _cisco_e

    [email protected]
    _ci

    _cisco_ex

    [email protected]
    _cis

    _cisco_exa

    [email protected]
    _cisc

    _cisco_exam

    [email protected]
    _cisco

    _cisco_exams
    @_
    [email protected]
    _cisco_

    [email protected]
    _c
    [email protected]
    _cisco_e

    [email protected]
    _ci

    _cisco_ex

    [email protected]
    _cis

    _cisco_exa

    [email protected]
    _cisc

    _cisco_exam

    [email protected]
    _cisco

    _cisco_exams
    @_
    [email protected]
    _cisco_

    [email protected]
    _c
    [email protected]
    _cisco_e

    [email protected]
    _ci

    _cisco_ex

    [email protected]
    _cis

    _cisco_exa

    [email protected]
    _cisc

    _cisco_exam

    [email protected]
    _cisco

    _cisco_exams
    @_
    [email protected]
    _cisco_

    [email protected]
    _c
    [email protected]
    _cisco_e

    [email protected]
    _ci

    _cisco_ex

    Neil, Jul 23, 2004
  7. Maggie

    catwalker63 Guest

    Take four. Works for me.

    catwalker63, Jul 23, 2004
  8. Maggie

    JaR Guest

    How many megs does yahoo allow, anyway?

    JaR, Jul 23, 2004
  9. Maggie

    catwalker63 Guest

    Still laughing!

    catwalker63, Jul 23, 2004
  10. Maggie

    JaR Guest

    Bit over the top, don't you think?

    JaR
    OtT Thug

    JaR, Jul 23, 2004
  11. Maggie

    Doom Guest

    Now this is a good example for me to learn from. Should I have snipped his
    earlier post?

    Doom, Jul 23, 2004
  12. Maggie

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    I dunno, but whatever it is, I'm sure it's recently been upped, in the wake
    of Gmail's 40 bazllion terabyte storage capacity. Everyone seems to be
    adding space.

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 23, 2004
  13. Maggie

    nerd32768 Guest

    you might want to put spaces between the addresses next time

    nerd32768, Jul 23, 2004
  14. Maggie

    Doom Guest

    Like this?

    Doom, Jul 23, 2004
  15. Maggie

    Maggie Guest

    I shall have no more to do with you thugs until I return on
    Monday.

    So... You guys and gals all have a good beer-thirty and
    I'll see ya all next week!

    Maggie

    Operations Systems Manager

    (as if!!!)

    Maggie, Jul 23, 2004
  16. Maggie

    Neil Guest

    me 2...more entertaining than a cat hung on a cieling fan....

    Neil, Jul 23, 2004
  17. SPAM is not a generous offer to help others...

    ....at least in my book!

    Politician Spock, Jul 23, 2004
  18. No. Please stop.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 23, 2004
  19. Maggie

    nerd32768 Guest

    They rarely offer their help. also, these microsoft newsgroups are to
    recieve help. The license agreement does not allow you to advertise on their
    newsgroups
    TestKing is ILLEGAL!!!!!!
    Next time you take a microsoft test, read the NDA(non-disclosure agreement)
    most of us here actually read books, study for WEEKS, and take the tests.
    That is the way microsoft made the tests to work. TestKing is just
    CHEATING!!!!
    The first mistake you made is that THE FBI DOES NOT DO COMPUTER SECURITY!!!
    Computer Security is handled by the NSA, and is now partly controlled by
    Homeland Security. If you saw the same message 20-30 times a week, and it is
    related to something ILLEGAL, you will get upset. I spend a lot of time
    reporting certified professionals who study with TestKing, and other ILLEGAL
    material. MICROSOFT HAS A FULL DEPARTMENT IN REDMOND TO DEAL WITH PEOPLE WHO
    CHEAT!!! If you read the legal agreements related to microsoft
    certifications and newsgroups, you would know that you are supporting the
    people who are BREAKING THE LAW. The FBI also does not deal with terrorists;
    that is the responsibility of the CIA. The FBI is a local law enforcement
    agency!!! they do not have anything to do with terrorists, unless they are
    from the US. the CIA deals with international terrorists. THE FBI IS
    RECIEVING ALL OF YOUR SPAM THAT _YOU_ CREATE, AND DELETING IT!!! When we
    follow the law, and other people dont, it gets kind of annoying.
    WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE EMAILS!!! Our jobs are to filter those
    messages out of the inboxes of employees at our companies. WE ARE THE
    VICTIMS OF SPAM!!! WE DO NOT MAKE IT!!! I used to get more thatn 300 emails
    a day, and only 5-10 of them were valid emails
    you are calling us "mafia"?!?!?!
    WE ARE THE "SYSTEM ADMINISTRATORS"; WE HAVE TO DEAL WITH SPAM EVERY DAY!!!

    nerd32768, Jul 23, 2004
  20. Maggie

    nerd32768 Guest

    100 megs for free accounts, 2GB for paid accounts

    nerd32768, Jul 23, 2004