MCNGP Thugs

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Maggie, Jul 23, 2004.

  1. Maggie

    Maggie Guest

    Every time I frequent this news group, I am left feeling
    truly horrified
    by the abusive attacks on people who are so generously
    offering their
    help to others or those who are simply seeking advice.

    I am referring specifically about Sachin Soni and poor Amy.
    What must
    they think when they are subjected to such a torrent of
    abuse? Sachin
    was so graciously offering to share his undoubted high level
    achievements with others, when he was hounded by you pack
    of wolfs. No
    doubt Sachin with never return to enlighten us with his
    insight into his
    certification success, which is a true lose to this
    community. Poor Amy
    was only enquiring for information about those fine
    TestKing study
    tools, and she received the same ravaging as Sachin. The
    only crumb of
    comfort from this ordeal is that all of you must be real
    jealous of
    Sachin's high level of personal achievements, something
    none of you will
    ever experience.

    I really feel for these people, I know what it's like to
    suffer at the
    hands of you thugs; I am constantly reporting you to the
    FBI for the
    continuing barrage of virus laden emails I received each
    and every day.
    I guess the FBI must be to busy dealing the many other
    complaints they
    received about you, because I have yet to receive a reply
    back from
    them. It is such a waste that so much the FBI resources are
    being wasted
    hunting you people down when their resources would be
    better used
    hunting for those terrorists who threaten our fine nation.

    Finally, it will no doubt give you immense pleasure knowing
    that my poor
    son never goes near the PC at home any more for fear of
    opening one of
    those vile emails. I sincerely believe that the experiences
    he and I
    have suffered at the hands of you mafia, will leave its
    mark on him for
    the rest of his life.

    Maggie

    Operations Systems Manager

    Maggie, Jul 23, 2004

  2. Maggie

    catwalker63 Guest

    ROTFLMAO!!!!!

    catwalker63, Jul 23, 2004

  3. Hey, babe! Where ya been?

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 23, 2004
  4. Maggie

    Doom Guest

    <santimonious rant snipped>

    Are you referring to
    because you didn't exactly specify but I'm
    pretty sure you were alluding to but one can
    never be sure. Have a nice day.

    Doom, Jul 23, 2004
  5. Maggie

    Jtyc Guest

    Your the same troll as Eddie.

    Jtyc, Jul 23, 2004
  6. Maggie

    Doom Guest

    Sorry. I know I'm not MCNGP but that bait was just way too tempting for me
    not to reply.

    Doom, Jul 23, 2004
  7. Maggie

    JaR Guest

    <TrollSnipped>

    Hey, Rowdy! Where ya been?

    JaR

    JaR, Jul 23, 2004
  8. Maggie

    JaR Guest

    You're not apologizing just to have an oppotunity to quote that last
    post, are you? 'Cause that would be wrong.

    JaR
    Unsnipped Thug

    JaR, Jul 23, 2004
  9. Maggie

    Doom Guest

    Actually I wasn't but now that you mention it that is a nice little bonus.
    <eg>

    Doom, Jul 23, 2004
  10. Maggie

    Neil Guest

    ditto...that was waaaay 2 funny

    Neil, Jul 23, 2004
  11. Maggie

    Neil Guest

    it sure would be wrong not to snipp all that becuase then his e-maill
    addy would still be wasn't it?

    Neil, Jul 23, 2004
  12. Maggie

    JaR Guest

    Watch out for the hook!!!

    JaR, Jul 23, 2004
  13. Maggie

    JaR Guest

    Well, you shouldn't do that. Did you know that you are exposing
    to harvester bots every time you repost
    in usenet? Not only that but it's
    considered good netiquette to snip.

    JaR

    JaR, Jul 23, 2004
  14. Maggie

    Maggie Guest

    Young lady, clearly you do not understand the misery these
    individuals cause others. This is very serious matter and
    is certainly nothing to laugh about.

    I strongly suggest you stay well clear of these people,
    especially the one they call "Consultant". He once told me
    to wear thigh highs while I baked him chocolate cookies; I
    have not felt so humiliated since my husband left me seven
    years ago. If you start hanging around with these people,
    they will pimp you out to their degenerate friends, or far
    worse, have you running drugs for them. Remember these are
    truly evil people.

    Maggie, Jul 23, 2004
  15. Maggie

    JaR Guest

    JaR wrote:

    but one
    Sorry, sorry! Meant to snip that last post. This, of course, is what it
    should have looked like, after snippage!

    JaR, Jul 23, 2004
  16. Maggie

    Doom Guest

    Is this proper netiquette or did I snip the wrong text?

    Doom, Jul 23, 2004
  17. Maggie

    molsonexpert Guest

    Stop it!!! Stop it!!! You're making me piss myself!!!

    steve.

    molsonexpert, Jul 23, 2004
  18. Maggie

    Guest Guest

    I am not feeling very rowdy at all young man, but I am
    feeling very angry. I will have to take two valium tonight,
    such is my rage.

    Guest, Jul 23, 2004
  19. Maggie

    Neil Guest

    OMG! This just gets funnier and funnier! Maggie are you doin this standup
    routine in Vegas in September? Consultant can give you a ride...

    Neil, Jul 23, 2004
  20. Maggie

    JaR Guest

    I think it can be fairly said that we are on the same page, yes.

    JaR
    Proper Thug

    JaR, Jul 23, 2004