    MCNGP candidates and those existing members who may need to brush up.

    Consultant
    MCNGP, Founding Father

    Consultant, Aug 1, 2003

  2. Consultant

    Jtyc Guest

    MCNGP, Founding Father

    Oh father, thou tryth to confuse thine humble servant.

    Jtyc, Aug 1, 2003

  3. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    one of

    Consultant, Aug 1, 2003
  4. http://www.paulk78.freeserve.co.uk/graphics/kick.htm

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Aug 1, 2003
  5. Consultant

    KLXrider Guest

    http://sherm.20megsfree.com/burgerking.swf

    KLXrider, MCNGP #18

    KLXrider, Aug 4, 2003
  6. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Aug 4, 2003
  7. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    description= consultants eye candy

    Consultant, Aug 4, 2003
  8. That is the funniest thing I have seen in awhile! Wait a minute! I have a
    craving for burger king! gotta go! ;')

    Diana K Brown, Aug 6, 2003