    Frisbee® Guest

    We're sorry, Mr. McCrave. We shall strive to improve.

    Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

    Frisbee®, Feb 28, 2007

  2. Frisbee®

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    You're obviously not ready for your MCSE if you can't handle a few comments. Get
    over it. Do you want help or not. If you want help then ask for it, if not, then
    move on idjit!

    BD[MCNGP], Feb 28, 2007

  3. Frisbee®

    Phil McCrave Guest

    While coming to this group to find information on obtaining my MCSE, I
    noticed a lot of posts from these MCNGP members. Not only do I find a
    majority of their posts and replies useless, but also juvenile and
    deragatory. Why doesn't Microsoft ban these idiots from posting in this
    group?

    Phil McCrave
    A+, MCP

    Phil McCrave, Feb 28, 2007
  4. Frisbee®

    Consultant Guest

    tool

    Consultant, Feb 28, 2007
  5. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    What kind of tool?

    Frisbee®, Feb 28, 2007
  6. Frisbee®

    Jtyc Guest

    I call bullbutter.

    Jtyc, Feb 28, 2007
  7. Frisbee®

    Kline Sphere Guest

    While coming to this group to find information on obtaining my MCSE, I
    are you paisley's fcuk buddy by any chance?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Feb 28, 2007
  8. Frisbee®

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Ah, the biggest offender proves my point for all to see. Please everyone,
    you are funny man

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Feb 28, 2007
  9. Frisbee®

    Phil McCrave Guest

    Ah, the biggest offender proves my point for all to see. Please everyone,
    learn from this example, set by your so-called leader. I hope you get what
    is coming to you.

    Phil McCrave
    A+, MCP

    Phil McCrave, Feb 28, 2007
  10. Frisbee®

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Kline Sphere, Feb 28, 2007
  11. Frisbee®

    Kline Sphere Guest

    I call bullbutter.

    he is a meanie

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Feb 28, 2007
  12. Frisbee®

    Kline Sphere Guest

    I call bullbutter.

    and i fell for it, nice one C ;-)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Feb 28, 2007
  13. Frisbee®

    Consultant Guest

    ;-)

    Consultant, Feb 28, 2007
  14. Frisbee®

    TurkReno Guest

    At least it wasn't me this time...

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP #50

    TurkReno, Feb 28, 2007
  15. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    You keep referring to this strange "bullbutter." Is this something one
    might spread on toast? Can I find it in my local grocer's dairy aisle? Is
    it low in cholesterol? Please provide more information on this
    "bullbutter."

    Frisbee®, Feb 28, 2007
  16. Frisbee®

    JaR Guest

    Ah well, it's been reeeeeaaaly dead in here. If it takes a sock to get
    things stirred up, it's cool.

    --
    JaR

    JaR, Feb 28, 2007
  17. Frisbee®

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    BD[MCNGP], Feb 28, 2007
  18. Frisbee®

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    You sound like you miss lowdes.

    BD[MCNGP], Feb 28, 2007
  19. I just found out what nsfw means - the wrong way! :p

    Red Swingline Stapler, Feb 28, 2007
  20. Frisbee®

    JaR Guest

    Naw, lowdes was just lame.