MCNGP or not to MCNGP?

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Robert Williams, Jan 27, 2006.

  1. ROFLMAO.....Sicko!

    Robert Williams, Jan 30, 2006

  2. Robert Williams

    Jtyc Guest

    Sicko!

    You would know.

    Liar.

    Jtyc, Jan 30, 2006

  3. When told "You don't sound sick!", good ole Uncle Larry responded "I'm fcuking
    my Dog, that sound sick enough for ya?"

    Robert Williams, Jan 30, 2006
  4. Robert Williams

    Jtyc Guest

    When told "You don't sound sick!", good ole Uncle Larry responded "I'm
    I don't like where this conversation is going.

    Jtyc, Jan 30, 2006
  5. Take a different bus then

    Robert Williams, Jan 30, 2006
  6. Robert Williams

    Jtyc Guest

    Take a different bus then

    I don't think they come any shorter than the one I am already on.

    Jtyc, Jan 30, 2006
  7. You ought to see the one I ride sometimes.....

    Robert Williams, Jan 30, 2006
  8. Robert Williams

    Neil Guest

    pleasing to be researhing Ren and Stipy references

    rgs

    "YOU EEEEEEEEEEEDIOT"

    Neil, Jan 31, 2006
  9. Robert Williams

    Consultant Guest

    what if we don't have a # in our sig?

    Consultant, Jan 31, 2006
  10. Robert Williams

    Consultant Guest

    i did say this

    Consultant, Jan 31, 2006
  11. Robert Williams

    Consultant Guest

    more like peewee's playhouse

    Consultant, Jan 31, 2006
  12. Robert Williams

    MitchS Guest

    Pee-wee: You all remember what to do whenever anybody says the secret
    word right?
    All: Scream!
    Pee-wee: That's right. For the rest of the day, whenever anybody says
    the secret word, scream real loud. Ready? Let's
    try it.

    MitchS, Jan 31, 2006
  13. Robert Williams

    Consultant Guest

    i have the theme song stuck in my head now

    Consultant, Jan 31, 2006
  14. Robert Williams

    MitchS Guest

    Thankfully, it has been blocked from my memory. Sorry for you though.

    MitchS, Jan 31, 2006
  15. Robert Williams

    Consultant Guest

    Come on in, and pull yourself up a chair (like Chairry!)
    Let the fun begin, it's time to let down your hair! Pee-wee's SO excited,
    'cause all his friends have been invited (that's you!)
    To go wacky, at Pee-wee's Playhouse!
    There's a crazy rhythm, comin' from Puppetland (what that?)
    Dirty Dog, Cool Cat, and Chicky Baby are the Puppet Band (yeah!)
    He's got a couple of talkin' fish, and a genie who'll grant a wish -
    Golly, it's cuckoo at Pee-wee's Playhouse!

    Globey's spinnin', Mr. Window's grinnin', 'cause Pterri's flyin' by (hello!)
    The Flowers are singin', the Picture Phone is ringin', and the Dinosaur
    family goes, "Hi!"
    Mr. Kite's soarin', Conky's still a snorin', there's the flashing Magic
    Screen,
    The Cowntess is so classy, Randy's kinda sassy - A nuttier establishment
    you've never seen!
    Spend the day with Pee-wee and you'll see what we mean! (Come on!)

    Get outta bed, there'll be no more nappin'! (Wake up!)
    'Cause you've landed in a place where anything can happen -
    Now we've given you fair warnin'! It's gonna be that kind of mornin' -
    For bein' wacky! For getting nutty! Golly, it's cuckoo! At Pee-wee's
    Playhouse!

    Consultant, Jan 31, 2006
  16. Robert Williams

    JaR Guest