MCNGP or not to MCNGP?

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Robert Williams, Jan 27, 2006.

  1. to what?

    Robert Williams, Feb 2, 2006

  2. Robert Williams

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of TechGeekPro:
    If you had been capable of coherent speech, I'm sure you would have.

    Do you even remember the part with the tequila and the chihuahua?

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Feb 2, 2006

  3. Robert Williams

    TechGeekPro Guest

    That was a chihuahua!? I thought it was a small rodent.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    I got my degree in "Learning the Personal Computer" from ICS.

    TechGeekPro, Feb 2, 2006
  4. Robert Williams

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Never mind.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    ¿Conoces a Miguel? ¡Sí! Somos buenos amigos...

    TechGeekPro, Feb 2, 2006
  5. Robert Williams

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of TechGeekPro:
    Aw, dude. That would have been just sick!

    JaR, Feb 2, 2006
  6. Robert Williams

    CBIC Guest

    In
    That poor chihuahua

    CBIC, Feb 2, 2006
  7. Robert Williams

    CBIC Guest

    In
    Oh that's why you kept calling it Willard.

    CBIC, Feb 2, 2006
  8. Robert Williams

    TechGeekPro Guest

    He put up one h3ll of a fight.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    Famous Last Words: It's perfectly safe. Let me show you...

    TechGeekPro, Feb 2, 2006
  9. Robert Williams

    MitchS Guest

    Then you didn't give him enough tequila.

    MitchS, Feb 2, 2006
  10. Robert Williams

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of TechGeekPro:
    Omighod...It was a HE?

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Feb 2, 2006
  11. Robert Williams

    MitchS Guest

    Once he decided to take advantage of a chihuahua did the gender even matter?

    MitchS, Feb 2, 2006
  12. Well, I feel sorry for the chihuahua. Not only was he taken advantage of,
    but no one could tell whether he was male or not.

    Microcephalic S. "Hung like a well-endowed chihuahua" Bob

    The Ever Expanding, Constantly Changing, Universe , Feb 2, 2006
  13. Robert Williams

    LRM Guest

    I thought that was the first step.

    LRM, Feb 2, 2006
  14. Robert Williams

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of LRM:
    It's a two step program.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Feb 3, 2006
  15. Robert Williams

    LRM Guest

    What's the second?

    LRM, Feb 3, 2006
  16. Well, it used to be really simple, but the little boy died.

    The Ever Expanding, Constantly Changing, Universe , Feb 3, 2006
  17. Robert Williams

    LRM Guest

    "The Ever Expanding, Constantly Changing, Universe That Stays The Same"
    Thanks, now I'm more confused than before.

    LRM, Feb 3, 2006
  18. It will all begin to make sense shortly.

    The Ever Expanding, Constantly Changing, Universe , Feb 3, 2006
  19. Robert Williams

    MitchS Guest

    "The Ever Expanding, Constantly Changing, Universe That Stays The Same"
    "Chuck Norris is not hung like a horse, horses are hung like Chuck Norris."

    MitchS, Feb 3, 2006
  20. Robert Williams

    JaR Guest

    the plaintive wail of LRM:
    Eh? Oh, sorry. I had to duck out for a bit. Supper, sleep, run some Cat5,
    etc.

    The second step, of course, is total submission.

    HTH, HAND.

    JaR, Feb 3, 2006