MCNGP or not to MCNGP?

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Robert Williams, Jan 27, 2006.

  1. I really do like the look of the site, was it all you? Or are you just taking
    credit for it because you headed a team that did it? Come on...be truthful!

    Robert Williams, Feb 1, 2006

  2. Robert Williams

    kpg Guest

    TCP did it all himself, for free, while in a drunken stupor. Which would
    explain the free part.

    kpg, Feb 1, 2006

  3. Robert Williams

    JaR Guest

    the plaintive wail of Robert Williams:
    It was all TGP, and yes, it is rather nice, isn't it?

    JaR, Feb 1, 2006
  4. Robert Williams

    CBIC Guest

    He'd have been done sooner but I made him go drinking with me every night.

    CBIC, Feb 1, 2006
  5. Robert Williams

    kpg Guest

    Well, MADE him is a bit of an overstatement.

    kpg, Feb 1, 2006
  6. Robert Williams

    JaR Guest

    the plaintive wail of CBIC:
    Was THAT who was passed out in the back of your truck???

    JaR, Feb 1, 2006
  7. Robert Williams

    kpg Guest

    Isn't TCP that stuff in marjewanno that gets you high?

    I guess that's why why he changed his name to TGP.

    Or THAT could explain the free part.

    kpg, Feb 1, 2006
  8. I've done some of my bestest thinking in a drunken stupor. Sobriety is the root
    of all evil!

    Robert Williams, Feb 1, 2006
  9. No, I think it's ........ oh [email protected], what *is* it? Oh yeah...THC... [email protected] sobriety
    almost got to me again.

    Robert Williams, Feb 1, 2006
  10. Yes it is.... what I like about it is that it doesn't look like some *generic*
    template. Very well done!

    Robert Williams, Feb 1, 2006
  11. Robert Williams

    kpg Guest

    Oh yeah, TCP is that stuff that delivers the p0rn.

    kpg, Feb 1, 2006
  12. Robert Williams

    CBIC Guest

    In
    Yeah, poor guy just can't drink like he used to.

    CBIC, Feb 1, 2006
  13. Robert Williams

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of CBIC:
    I just hope you ran him through a car wash before you dumped him off at
    home.

    JaR, Feb 1, 2006
  14. Is that TCP? or IP?

    Robert Williams, Feb 1, 2006
  15. Robert Williams

    kpg Guest

    Does it matter?

    kpg, Feb 1, 2006
  16. *sigh*...no, I guess not

    Robert Williams, Feb 1, 2006
  17. Robert Williams

    MitchS Guest

    It's... not... work-... ing...

    MitchS, Feb 1, 2006
  18. Robert Williams

    CBIC Guest

    Of course, nothing worse than a dirty drunk.

    CBIC, Feb 1, 2006
  19. Robert Williams

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of MitchS:
    Well, next time try a different movie than Brokeback Mountain.

    JaR, Feb 1, 2006
  20. Robert Williams

    MitchS Guest

    Much ablidged, kind sir and I thankee.