  1. Robert Williams

    Neil Guest

    you might just find that in Feb I will post less than 100...if at all

    Neil, Jan 31, 2006

  2. Robert Williams

    kpg Guest

    ???

    Fingers bloddy and swollen?

    kpg, Jan 31, 2006

  3. Then you're just SOL I guess. You won't be included in the bidding war.

    Robert Williams, Jan 31, 2006
  4. Now I need a mental block. Anyone got a mental block for sale?

    Robert Williams, Jan 31, 2006
  5. Robert Williams

    Consultant Guest

    agreed

    Consultant, Jan 31, 2006
  6. Robert Williams

    Consultant Guest

    fantastic!

    Consultant, Jan 31, 2006
  7. Robert Williams

    Consultant Guest

    welcome to my hell

    Consultant, Jan 31, 2006
  8. Robert Williams

    MitchS Guest

    Still can't get the tune, do you have an mp3? (legal of course).

    MitchS, Jan 31, 2006
  9. Robert Williams

    MitchS Guest

    it is real... I think

    MitchS, Jan 31, 2006
  10. Robert Williams

    MitchS Guest

    Yeah and I might just find pigs flying through a snowstorm in the outskirts
    of h3ll but the likelihood of either is equally low.

    MitchS, Jan 31, 2006
  11. Robert Williams

    kpg Guest

    kpg, Jan 31, 2006
  12. Robert Williams

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of MitchS:
    With updates

    JaR, Jan 31, 2006
  13. Robert Williams

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Done.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    I'll tell you a little secret about zip codes: they're meaningless.

    TechGeekPro, Jan 31, 2006
  14. Robert Williams

    TechGeekPro Guest

    You too.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    Do a thousand things right, it's the one thing you do wrong they'll notice.

    TechGeekPro, Jan 31, 2006
  15. Robert Williams

    TechGeekPro Guest

    I was married to a Copy Editor. She did my proof reading for me.
    I did.
    Now that's just sick.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    If you are not thoroughly confused, you have not been thoroughly informed.

    TechGeekPro, Jan 31, 2006
  16. Robert Williams

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Neil's an enigma, wrapped in a riddle.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    Always try to avoid eating pre-processed hypertext.

    TechGeekPro, Jan 31, 2006
  17. The truth comes out....it was the ex-wife's responsibility.
    Looks better...when I find more I'll be sure to let you know.
    Yeah, I can get like that, sorry.

    Robert Williams, Jan 31, 2006
  18. Robert Williams

    CBIC Guest