    Bill Hileman Guest

    I'll bet it was she-whose-name-must-not-be-spoken!!!

    I am frightened and confused.

    Bill Hileman, Sep 9, 2008

  3. Bill Hileman

    catwalker63 Guest

    It appears to have been deleted. See Deletion log.

    catwalker63, Sep 9, 2008
  4. Bill Hileman

    Bill Hileman Guest

    He should have known better than to include a naked group picture like that.

    Bill Hileman, Sep 9, 2008
  5. Bill Hileman

    kpg Guest

    I'm sure an MCNGP article can be crafted that would meet
    their hoity-toity requirements. We are, after all, an
    iconic force in the IT industry, the bane of Microsoft,
    Titans of the Internet, our networking prowess is only
    surpassed by our ability to satisfy multiple partners
    of the opposite sex (or otherwise if your into that sort
    of thing) simultaneously, even after working 18 hours days
    with no sleep for a week. Admired by millions, hated by
    billions, faster than an a gigabit network, able to leap
    tall servers in a single bound, more powerful than Bill
    Gates/Jerry Seinfeld commercial. Look, up in the sky,
    it's the multi-cultural, caring, sensitive, dancing members
    of the green team, the MCNGP.

    We're also very humble.

    kpg, Sep 9, 2008
  6. Bill Hileman

    Bill Hileman Guest

    Alas where is Uncle Vigo when you need him? Or McBob for that matter?

    Oh, and your tiggerz is goin' down.

    Phear the T-Bow.

    I'll bet Tim Tebow was automatically bestowed an MCT upon birth by Billy
    Gates himself.

    Bill Hileman, Sep 9, 2008
  7. Bill Hileman

    kpg Guest

    Oh, and your tiggerz is goin' down.

    hmmm...I guess that's why they play the game.

    ....to prove LSU is #1

    kpg, Sep 9, 2008
  8. Bill Hileman

    Kline Sphere Guest

    i did, until they deleted, that bastages

    they are gay

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Sep 10, 2008
  9. Bill Hileman

    Kline Sphere Guest

    I'll bet it was she-whose-name-must-not-be-spoken!!!
    Interesting celebrity death match, Tub Girl vs Paisley Skye, sh*t
    happens

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Sep 10, 2008
  10. Bill Hileman