MCNGP Member makes the big time

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Bill Hileman, Aug 21, 2008.

  1. Bill Hileman

    Bill Hileman Guest

    Bill Hileman, Aug 21, 2008

  2. Bill Hileman

    CBIC Guest

    CBIC, Aug 21, 2008

  3. Bill Hileman

    Neil Guest

    Neil, Aug 21, 2008
  4. Bill Hileman

    Jtyc Guest

    Where's my cut?

    Jtyc, Aug 21, 2008
  5. Bill Hileman

    kpg Guest

    kpg, Aug 21, 2008
  6. Bill Hileman

    Bill Hileman Guest

    I already asked him if he was hiring.

    I got no response whatsoever.

    Bill "Maybe it was just me" Hileman

    Bill Hileman, Aug 21, 2008
  7. Bill Hileman

    PAJ Guest

    PAJ, Aug 21, 2008
  8. Bill Hileman

    Jtyc Guest

    This is OT and has nothing to do with MCSE!

    Some of us are MCSE's so I see the relevancy.

    Jtyc, Aug 21, 2008
  9. Bill Hileman

    PAJ Guest

    Don't be Pertinent!

    PAJ, Aug 21, 2008
  10. Bill Hileman

    Jtyc Guest

    Don't be Pertinent!

    I'm not. I'm Lutheran.

    Jtyc, Aug 21, 2008
  11. Bill Hileman

    PAJ Guest

    You weren't? OK ;)
    That's a new one on me.
    But I am feeling The Glow of Love from you.
    Always Remember The Best Things in Life Are Free and There's Nothing
    Better Than Love. Its Never Too Much.

    PAJ, Aug 22, 2008
  12. Bill Hileman

    Bill Hileman Guest

    He's not Lutheran he's Frisian.

    Bill Hileman, Aug 22, 2008
  13. Bill Hileman

    CBIC Guest

    Does that mean you worship Luther Vandross? Or maybe Lex Luther?

    CBIC, Aug 22, 2008
  14. Bill Hileman

    PAJ Guest

    Lex Luther, Possibly, you've heard the name? the Greatest Criminal Mind
    on Earth!

    PAJ, Aug 22, 2008
  15. Bill Hileman

    PAJ Guest

    Moooooo

    PAJ, Aug 22, 2008
  16. Bill Hileman

    Jtyc Guest

    He's not Lutheran he's Frisian.

    Can't I be both??

    Jtyc, Aug 22, 2008
  17. Bill Hileman

    Jtyc Guest

    Does that mean you worship Luther Vandross? Or maybe Lex Luther?

    Neither. It is a misconception (apparently). Lutheran's are Christian and
    therefore worship God and believe Jesus the Christ is their savior.

    Jtyc, Aug 22, 2008
  18. Bill Hileman

    PAJ Guest

    Holy Banter Batman!

    PAJ, Aug 22, 2008
  19. Bill Hileman

    Bill Hileman Guest

    Well, if you want to swing both ways... I suppose so.

    Bill Hileman, Aug 22, 2008
  20. Bill Hileman

    catwalker63 Guest

    Some of them do, anyway.