  1. IMRAN KHAN

    IMRAN KHAN Guest

    I FIND OUT MCNGP DOES NOT EXIST THERE ARE NO EXAMS

    IMRAN KHAN, Dec 27, 2004

  2. GASP!!!!!!!!!!!!

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Dec 27, 2004

  3. I suppose next you'll tell us there's no Santa Claus?

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Dec 27, 2004
  4. IMRAN KHAN

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, IMRAN KHAN climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:
    OH YES THERE ARE!!!

    You just don't qualify to take them.

    JaR, Dec 27, 2004
  5. Oh, come on... Sherlock has figured us out, let's just admit it. I mean,
    it's been three long years an extremely well-kept secret, but he joined our
    web site and through his super haxor skills has uncovered the scoop of the
    century.

    We have suffered the wrath of Khan!

    My life, as I knew it, is now over.

    At least I made it to number nine before I died.

    Farewell, cruel world.

    --
    Fris "R.I.P." beeĀ®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Dec 27, 2004
  6. IMRAN KHAN

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, FrisbeeĀ® climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:
    *Winks out of existance*

    JaR, Dec 27, 2004
  7. IMRAN KHAN

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In <piggybacked due to plonked anonymii>

    There are indeed exams. We, the MCNGP, examine people who we feel best
    embody our ideals (which is to mock people like you). Once a candidate has
    sufficiently met our requirements, we set them loose on USENET (and now the
    inTarWEb), to ruthlessly demean, confuse, and humiliate morans, cheats,
    theives, and junk-posting lunatics (read: IMRAN KHAN).

    Please do not make assumptions on that which you do not know.

    One parting tip for you, dear IMRAN KHAN: up and down, then across. Up and
    down, then across.

    Take care, moran.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    nerd32768 needs your business. Visit www.mcngp.com today.

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 27, 2004
  8. IMRAN KHAN

    Nerd32768 Guest

    JaR
    i can still kick your 455 harder than anybody that does exist

    Nerd32768, Dec 27, 2004
  9. IMRAN KHAN

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In
    QotD

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 27, 2004
  10. IMRAN KHAN

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Ken Briscoe climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:
    Huh?

    *checks headers*

    Well I'll be...

    *checks killfile*

    Expired! Grrr.

    *resets bit-bucket*

    JaR, Dec 27, 2004
  11. IMRAN KHAN

    beoweolf Guest

    Moran is wasted on Cheats.

    There is a real word..."Moran"..used to classify a young Masi man as he
    takes his place as a warrior for his tribe. He does have to pass several
    tests or is forever thought of as a boy, a child, among his peers.

    tidbits found on the way to looking up other things.

    beoweolf, Dec 27, 2004
  12. IMRAN KHAN

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In
    http://www.fm99.com/EventImages/morans.jpg

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    www.mcngp.com may or may not be a shelter for runaway youths.

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 27, 2004
  13. IMRAN KHAN

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Nerd32768 climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:
    *chuckle*

    Nerd, you crack me up.

    JaR, Dec 27, 2004
  14. IMRAN KHAN

    JaR Guest

    JaR, Dec 27, 2004
  15. IMRAN KHAN

    Consultant Guest

    <cpt kirk
    khannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
    /cpt kirk>

    Consultant, Dec 27, 2004
  16. IMRAN KHAN

    beoweolf Guest

    reads, writes, relies, research and repartee..there is hope of the new gen
    yet?

    beoweolf, Dec 27, 2004
  17. IMRAN KHAN

    beoweolf Guest

    Forgot to add...great Picture...honest, the keys got stuck...I kiaboard
    better'n that.

    beoweolf, Dec 27, 2004
  18. I FIND OUT MCNGP DOES NOT EXIST THERE ARE NO EXAMS
    santa is real.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Dec 28, 2004
  19. <cpt kirk
    From h*ll's teeth I spit at you.......

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Dec 28, 2004
  20. IMRAN KHAN

    Neil Guest

    how can this be when the braindumps are available at cheatsheets.mcngp.com

    Neil, Dec 28, 2004