  1. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    There's a reason McBob's MCNGP application was expedited.

    Frisbee®, Mar 7, 2006

  2. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    Should I ask Mr. Sphere what that means?

    Frisbee®, Mar 7, 2006

  3. Guest

    MitchS Guest

    Valkyries are OK, but not exactly my taste. Maybe an 1800 VTX or a 2l.
    Vulcan.
    www.hondabikes.net/ honda-valkyrie-rune.html

    MitchS, Mar 7, 2006
  4. Guest

    MitchS Guest

    Even though disagreeing with you may be worse than a winter land war with
    the Russians, I must point out that Thor's helmet was winged not horned.
    And you call yourself a fan.
    *ducks to avoid LRM's hammer*

    http://www.idealworks.com.br/img/wallpaper/wallpaper/thor.jpg

    MitchS, Mar 7, 2006
  5. Guest

    LRM Guest

    Noted, I wasn't looking at his helmet anyway.

    LRM, Mar 7, 2006
  6. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    i still play tribes 2, im a goddamm legend i tell ya

    Consultant, Mar 7, 2006
  7. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    I played tribes in beta. Pretty fun back then.

    Tribes 2 is free now.

    Never did purchase Tribes Vengence... Should probably do that. It's got to
    be done to $10 by now right?

    Jtyc, Mar 7, 2006
  8. Guest

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of MitchS:

    That's not a Valkyrie.

    THIS is a Valkyrie:

    http://www2.interceptor.com/~thumper/xb2/in-flight.jpg

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Mar 7, 2006
  9. Guest

    Neil Guest

    you were looking at his hammer? Is Mitch gender confused?

    Neil, Mar 7, 2006
  10. Guest

    MitchS Guest

    She is definately a beautiful piece of machinery but one question. Where
    are the guns, missles, and bombs?

    MitchS, Mar 7, 2006
  11. Guest

    MitchS Guest

    Nope, I know what I got, how to work it, and where to park it. I also know
    what they (wimmins) got and the awesome mind control properties of it.

    And as for MY hammer... This is what I'm swingin.

    http://www.torcarr.com/WS4D_Cookie=...g(directory)***.ws4d?shopping/results(S).html

    And it wouldn't be right to tinyurl or tiny anything that one.

    MitchS, Mar 7, 2006
  12. Guest

    JaR Guest

    the plaintive wail of MitchS:
    Like the Raptor, F-111 and several others, they are in rotary bays in the
    fuselage.

    http://www.aerospaceweb.org/question/planes/q0105.shtml

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Mar 7, 2006
  13. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Nice.

    TechGeekPro, Mar 8, 2006
  14. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Your link, she is poo.

    Error in db_Show1Record
    URL=GET /forms/shopping/*ws4d-db-query-Show.ws4d HTTP/1.1
    SearchArg=*ws4d-db-query-Show***LIP-EI-096096096099103105-1398***-
    eProducts***-***shopping(directory

    TechGeekPro, Mar 8, 2006
  15. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    I've said it before and I'll say it again.

    What starts out as a minor diversion can become a major distraction.

    I should know.

    TechGeekPro, Mar 8, 2006
  16. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Wow

    TechGeekPro, Mar 8, 2006
  17. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Yeah, like stop bogarting it... man.

    TechGeekPro, Mar 8, 2006
  18. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    TMMLOL

    TechGeekPro, Mar 8, 2006
  19. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    I disagree. This should be PotD:

    "Well I think A+ is a stairway certification and it leads the
    unsuspecting into experimenting with more powerful certifications."

    - kpg

    TechGeekPro, Mar 8, 2006
  20. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest