  1. Guest

    Mike T. Guest

    Ladies and gentlemen, it appears this thread has been officially Godwinned.

    Mike T., Mar 7, 2006

  2. Guest

    Neil Guest

    you are a cruel mistress, aren't you...

    Neil, Mar 7, 2006

  3. Guest

    LRM Guest

    What is it today!? must you people expose my proclivities to the public
    forum? Now where will I get the next vic..er...unsusp...er...participant
    from? This NG has been tainted by your unfounded accusations! No I will have
    to look in lesser NG's for my material.

    LRM, Mar 7, 2006
  4. Guest

    Neil Guest

    ok, the only word I have a problem with here is "unfounded"

    ;)

    Neil, Mar 7, 2006
  5. Guest

    LRM Guest

    Ok, how 'bout unnecessary?

    LRM, Mar 7, 2006
  6. Guest

    Neil Guest

    most of the stuff in here is unnecessary...

    Neil, Mar 7, 2006
  7. Guest

    Lasher Guest

    POtD.

    Lasher, Mar 7, 2006
  8. Guest

    Lasher Guest

    You are lowdes jr. and I claim my two fifty.

    Lasher, Mar 7, 2006
  9. Guest

    Lasher Guest

    A+ is just the gateway drug of certifications.

    Lasher, Mar 7, 2006
  10. Guest

    Lasher Guest

    I blame D&D every single day of my life.

    Lasher, Mar 7, 2006
  11. Guest

    Lasher Guest

    What?! Is this some sort of underground drug ring now?

    ....if so, do you have any change? A nickle maybe?

    Lasher, Mar 7, 2006
  12. Guest

    Lasher Guest

    You've been playing too much PlanetSide.

    Lasher, Mar 7, 2006
  13. Guest

    Lasher Guest

    I played tribes in beta. Pretty fun back then.

    Lasher, Mar 7, 2006
  14. Guest

    Lasher Guest

    Wait a damn minute here. It was lowdes that wanted to "cleanse the world
    of Nazi Penguins" and apparently you have developed the same delusions he
    has by associating the MCNGP with "Nazi Penguins" that you want to fusk up
    the a$$. I wish I could K-Line you, but you probably wouldn't know what
    that was.

    Lasher, Mar 7, 2006
  15. Sorry, smallest change I have is a dime

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 7, 2006
  16. Debbie & Diane??? What did they have to do with this? I thought we agreed
    to keep them out of this.

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 7, 2006
  17. I concur

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 7, 2006
  18. Now I will have to look in lesser NG's for my material.
    Which NG? *wink*

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 7, 2006
  19. K-Line? Nah...that's too good for him. Besides, he seems like the T-Baggin'
    type.

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 7, 2006
  20. Guest

    Mike T. Guest

    Do Nazi penguins have thos little mustaches?

    Mike T., Mar 7, 2006