    kpg Guest

    Well I think A+ is a stairway certification and it leads the
    unsuspecting into experimenting with more powerful certifications.

    kpg, Mar 6, 2006

  2. Guest

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    Yes, thank you for that wonderful image of LRM in her meat-kini.

    Ok, Drugs may have been a generally inappropriate word to use. The description
    I was going for was Moderate to Severe Mind-Altering Hallucinogens. But that's
    not really important...

    My drug of choice is Chocolate.....mmmmmmm

    Bigus Dickus, Mar 6, 2006

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    That’s because you are a fuscked N~azi penguin
    --
    Make it idiot-proof and someone will make a better idiot.

    :

    All very well, however, I should point that neither gtright or lowdes
    are human.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Guest, Mar 6, 2006
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    See.. u making my work day go as smooth as ever hahaha..
    Now, who said anything about race? K*K*K’S hate their own people to begin
    with.

    So, why can’t u realize that you are a growing N~AZI penguin waiting to get
    fuscked by mcngp’s huh?

    Guest, Mar 6, 2006
  5. Guest

    Guest Guest

    He doesn’t know how to use killfile! He still learning and pushing for mcngp.
    U getta teach em how to use it and become another pu$$y who shoots him self
    to the killfile corner.

    Btw.. why you released your killfile? Keep out dude, that’s your only
    medication

    Guest, Mar 6, 2006
  6. Of course it's not, but you of course haven't learned. The drugs, or the
    kind of drugs, have nothing to do with how stupid they are. They were stupid
    to begin with, and they will continue to be stupid.

    It doesn't go like this: Stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid genius stupid
    genius genius genius

    It just goes: Stupid Stupid Stupid Stupid Stupid Stupid Stupid Stupid -->
    forever

    It's like back in the 80s, there were all those folks saying 'Dungeons &
    Dragons' is evil, it makes people kill themselves and their families, and
    Rock Music is The Devil and if you listen to it you will go to Hell. Plenty
    of people kill themselves and their families that have never played Dungeons
    & Dragons or listened to Ozzy Ozzbourne.

    You're going to Hell anyways, and if you kill your family, it was YOU that
    was evil, not Dungeons & Dragons.
    Good. When you get fat, don't blame the Chocolate. Blame Dungeons & Dragons,
    your parents, Whitesnake, and Winger.

    --
    Microcephalic S. Bob
    MCNGP #XXXWHATMEWORRYXVI

    Verbal Funderburk, Mar 6, 2006
  7. Verbal Funderburk, Mar 6, 2006
  8. Guest

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    Yes, thank you for that wonderful image of LRM in her meat-kini.
    It's ok....I understand....calm down....would you like a 'lude?

    Bigus Dickus, Mar 6, 2006
  9. Guest

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    What sucks is...I did that, but had a problem with the downloaded files for some
    reason, so I had to reset everything in all of my NGs....I just happened to
    catch the one he left this morning. And that fsuked everything up. He's back
    in my killfile now.

    Bigus Dickus, Mar 6, 2006
  10. Guest

    LRM Guest

    huh huh um, you said....nat.....huh huh

    LRM, Mar 7, 2006
  11. Guest

    LRM Guest

    No no no! Horned helmet that's Thor's getup. Please don't be disrespecting
    my Viking now!

    LRM, Mar 7, 2006
  12. Guest

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    Oh....so now he's *your* Viking, huh?

    Bigus Dickus, Mar 7, 2006
  13. Guest

    LRM Guest

    I'm just borrowing him, I promise I'll put him back when I'm done.

    LRM, Mar 7, 2006
  14. Guest

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    I'm just borrowing him, I promise I'll put him back when I'm done.
    Just don't break him, ok!

    Bigus Dickus, Mar 7, 2006
  15. Guest

    LRM Guest

    Thanks, I had misplaced the instruction manual.
    Although, I have found now that I've done step three that there is an
    electrical shock everytime I go back to step one. Additionally pinging the
    interfaces repeatedly fails. Perhaps these were the wrong instructions to
    follow in this case.

    LRM, Mar 7, 2006
  16. Guest

    LRM Guest

    I was hoping to put the misadventures of the last one behind me. Why did you
    have to go and bring that up? Always throwing stuff up in my face.

    LRM, Mar 7, 2006
  17. Guest

    Neil Guest

    This is what happens when you are spending to much time with Bob¹

    ¹Battery Operated Boyfreind

    Neil, Mar 7, 2006
  18. Guest

    LRM Guest

    Don't be silly. I don't own any Bob¹s, waste of time. They don't cry and
    whimper, or beg...

    LRM, Mar 7, 2006
  19. Guest

    Neil Guest

    I'm distessed that you didn't respond with a selection of inspirational
    prose. JaR would have done it. Perhaps something by Maya Angelou?

    "History, despite its wrenching pain, cannot be unlived, but if faced
    with courage, need not be lived again."

    so when you take that test learn from it whether you pass or not...

    come on, you can do it...

    ....but B&B can be inspirational as well...cornholios

    Neil, Mar 7, 2006
  20. Guest

    Neil Guest

    there is a fairly good posibility that she would. Just a feeling I have
    about certain proclivities of the lady.

    Neil, Mar 7, 2006