    Remove hat to reply
    n the twenty-first century, whoever controls the screen controls
    consciousness, information and thought. ~Timothy Leary

    JaR, Mar 6, 2006

  2. Guest

    Neil Guest

    my work here is done....

    ....now I'll do some more

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - If God had wanted you to go around nude, He would have given you bigger
    hands.

    Neil, Mar 6, 2006

  3. Guest

    Neil Guest

    WHAT?!?! It's inspirational quote day? no one told me!

    here:

    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that
    we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that
    most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous,
    talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of
    God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing
    enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure
    around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to
    make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It is not just in some
    of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we
    unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are
    liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates
    others."
    -Marianne Williamson (A Return to Love)

    there I feel whole again...

    Neil, Mar 6, 2006
  4. Guest

    Neil Guest

    I thought you were a Seahwaks Fan...I thought it was jtyc who wore the
    horned helmet to the office....

    Neil, Mar 6, 2006
  5. Guest

    CBIC Guest

    here:
    I know that was copy/pasted cuz it's all spolled kerectly.

    CBIC, Mar 6, 2006
  6. Guest

    TBone Guest

    Member's aria? Hmm... that could be the followup piece to my acceptance
    speech number entitled "Chalk's Overture".
    Stay away from the hash blender if you find yourself wandering.
    Anyway, one does not "sign up". One is selected to join. Based on your
    comments, you lack the ability to figure out the requirements and thus
    would never be able to join anyways.

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    TBone, Mar 6, 2006
  7. Guest

    Neil Guest

    nat'

    but just because I can't spell, doesn't mean I don't appreciate the prose

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - My Computer: What it was before you connected it to the Network
    Neighborhood.

    Neil, Mar 6, 2006
  8. Guest

    CBIC Guest

    In
    No doubt. I love music but can't play a note.

    CBIC, Mar 6, 2006
  9. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    gtight/fmsmcse you are without question the biggest waste of time this
    newsgroup has ever seen. The kindest thing that can happen to you is
    that time travel is invented whereby your whole family is clean wiped
    away from history.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 6, 2006
  10. Guest

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of Neil:

    *EARED* helmet! With braids!

    http://www.animationusa.com/picts/jones/3_Kill-Wabbit.jpg

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Mar 6, 2006
  11. Guest

    Neil Guest

    Neil, Mar 6, 2006
  12. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Really, U sheephead.. I admitted to nothing, as u can see~ there’s nothing
    to admit to moron.

    So why don’t u admit to how lonely and useless you’re a$$ is.. that u had
    to go as far as posing your nude bu~TT for NG’s membership!?

    go find some bleach and cleanup that nasty mouth of yours looser.

    Guest, Mar 6, 2006
  13. Guest

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    pffffff

    Bigus Dickus, Mar 6, 2006
  14. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Such kind words :)
    I’m sure your KKK NG’s would give u a big credit for that

    Guest, Mar 6, 2006
  15. Guest

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    You still haven't learned....it's not your Race that bothers us...it's your
    stupidity.

    Bigus Dickus, Mar 6, 2006
  16. Ok. As I said before, blaming drugs for gtright and lowdes is really an
    insult to drugs.

    Making blanket statements of that sort doesn't really work.

    Now, let's think about something, and try to open YOUR mind...

    EVERYTHING IS CHEMICAL IN NATURE. DRUGS ARE MERELY CHEMICAL AGENTS THAT HAVE
    AN EFFECT ON THE HUMAN BODY. ERGO, TO THE HUMAN BODY, EVERYTHING IS A DRUG.

    The human body and mind are both completely comprised of chemical elements
    found in nature. Every thought you have, and every action you take, is a
    chemical thought, and a chemical reaction, triggering electrical signals and
    other chemical reactions.

    Everything that the human body and mind are subjected to has a chemical
    effect. If your mom tells you that you are a horrible swimmer, or your boss
    tells you that you belong in the Loser Department, that has a chemical
    effect on you. If you eat a hamburger, chemical processes occur, and make
    you happy or sad, or just full. If you spend too much time in rainy weather,
    you can get depressed, because sunlight is a drug that creates an emotional
    effect by altering the brain chemistry. If you eat a snail or lick certain
    kinds of frogs, chemical processes occur, and make you think of LRM wearing
    nothing but a 1 inch bikini made entirely of bacon, playing Stairway To
    Heaven backwards on the violin, while watching the Justice League on TV and
    holding your Eric Estrada pillow close because the government is out to get
    you.

    Or, you can have these same circumstances merely because your body and mind
    are predispositioned to creative thought, depression, or eating hamburgers.

    So, EVERYTHING IS A DRUG TO THE HUMAN BODY. Sunlight affects you. Food
    affects you. Other people affect you. All of these effects are chemical
    effects.

    Now, to get back to your previous dispensation of the uneducated:

    All humans have various levels of reaction to particular chemical
    substances. Some humans can eat enormous amounts of snails without seeing
    LRM in a meat-kini. Other humans would see her, and other pink fairies with
    heaving Bosom Buddies, dancing in twilight, after one lick of the tree frog.
    Other humans can drink a 6 pack and be unaffected, other humans drink one
    beer and puke and yell and scream. Some people can eat an entire 5 pound
    burrito in one sitting and be fine, others can't.

    My point here is, there's nothing necessarily wrong with drugs, as
    everything IS a drug, period. You can't outlaw the sun and other people's
    behavior can't be controlled. Sometimes that thanksgiving turkey will make
    you tired, other times it will have grandma juggling her teeth.

    Some people have an adverse reaction to certain chemicals and become
    lethargic and less insightful, in others, nothing occurs, and in others, mad
    psychotropic reactions occur, and they wake up one day with 50 inch arms,
    grossly distorted physiques, and are inherently greasy and pink.

    So, to repeat, now that I've supported all the statements I've made, and
    engorged everyone's thoughts on LRM sufficiently, the fact that gtright and
    lowdes are retarded and stupid is specific to their own stupidity and
    retardation. As I said before, blaming drugs for gtright and lowdes is
    really an insult to drugs.

    --
    Microcephalic S. Bob
    MCNGP #X11111111!!!!!!!!!!eightXboxXXXVI0

    Verbal Funderburk, Mar 6, 2006
  17. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Are u trying to say somethin?
    d*mmn… I should have warned u not to swallow that bleach!

    Guest, Mar 6, 2006
  18. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    I'm sure your KKK NG's would give u a big credit for that
    seriously, this dude's fcuked up, hence why it was added to my kill
    file some time back; I suggest, for the sack of your sanity, you do
    the same!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 6, 2006
  19. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    All very well, however, I should point that neither gtright or lowdes
    are human.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 6, 2006
  20. Guest