    Neil Guest

    pics? maybe I can show you what you are doing wrong. I have a bit of
    experience..

    Neil, Mar 6, 2006

  2. Guest

    Neil Guest

    the mantra of every one of us in here....

    Neil, Mar 6, 2006

  3. Guest

    Mike T. Guest

    You mean I went and got this MCNGP tribal tattoo for nothing? *grmph*

    Mike T., Mar 6, 2006
  4. Guest

    Mike T. Guest

    Did you misplace the fleshlight again?

    Mike T., Mar 6, 2006
  5. Guest

    Mike T. Guest

    They're real, and they're spectacular.

    Mike T., Mar 6, 2006
  6. Guest

    Mike T. Guest

    It's not?????

    Mike T., Mar 6, 2006
  7. Nope, got it right here.

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 6, 2006
  8. Guest

    kpg Guest

    Hashblender <> said something like

    Hashblender - is that some sort of drug euphemism?

    Never mind.

    In regards to the requirements, consider this:

    "Power, Money, Persuasion, Supplication, Persecution--these can lift at a
    colossal humbug,--push it a little-- crowd it a little--weaken it a little,
    century by century: but only Laughter can blow it to rags and atoms at a
    blast. Against the assault of Laughter nothing can stand." - Mark Twain.

    kpg, Mar 6, 2006
  9. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    you play tribes?

    Consultant, Mar 6, 2006
  10. You're a dipsh!t. You have admitted to EVERYTHING I claimed you are.
    See, you admit you are a worthless Hash Smoking Druggie.....they don't open
    your mind, they cloud it....but because you've smoked so much of it, you
    can't see that.

    Hash Smoker = Druggie
    Again...like the dumbfsuk you are, you flat out admit it.

    Short Cut Taker = Cheater

    You take pleasure in a$$fsuking other people for your gain.... and THAT is
    wrong.

    Um....Degree...Thank you.

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 6, 2006
  11. Guest

    MitchS Guest

    Eyes acting srewy, read that as "Lasher"

    MitchS, Mar 6, 2006
  12. Guest

    kpg Guest

    Same thing.

    kpg, Mar 6, 2006
  13. Guest

    Mike T. Guest

    I believe the current members' aria is an excerpt from Verdi's "Il
    Trovatore".

    Word is that next month it'll be something from German composer
    extraordinaire Richard Wagner, perhaps "Ride of the Valkyries".

    You aficionados out there may know this particular piece as "Kill the
    Wabbit".

    Mike T., Mar 6, 2006
  14. Guest

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of Mike T.:
    You can keep the bone in your nose. In some circles I hear it's considered
    'sexy'.

    YMMV

    JaR, Mar 6, 2006
  15. Guest

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of Neil:
    Grooooooaaaaannn!!!

    JaR, Mar 6, 2006
  16. Guest

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of Mike T.:
    *Damn*

    JaR, Mar 6, 2006
  17. Guest

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of Mike T.:
    Last month's was great. I really like Pagliacci.
    Didn't we already do "Kill the Wabbit"? Oh well, Wearing the ears and
    helmet never gets old.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Mar 6, 2006
  18. Guest

    kpg Guest

    Word is that next month it'll be something from German composer
    Oh, right.

    Rabbit tracks!!!
    Kill the rabbit, kill the rabbit, kill the rabbit
    Yo ho to oh! Yo ho to oh! Yo ho...

    kpg, Mar 6, 2006
  19. Guest

    Mike T. Guest

    What you do in the privacy of your own home is your own business.

    Mike T., Mar 6, 2006
  20. Guest

    Mike T. Guest

    I can think of better places to put my bone.

    Mike T., Mar 6, 2006