  1. Kat

    Neil Guest

    rrrrrriiiiiight....

    Neil, Jul 2, 2004

  2. Kat

    Neil Guest

    I don't want to hear about you getting it...

    Neil, Jul 2, 2004

  3. Kat

    Neil Guest

    im out...

    Neil, Jul 2, 2004
  4. Kat

    Neil Guest

    AAAAAKKKK! I was ok on this thread till that thing

    Neil, Jul 2, 2004
  5. Kat

    Neil Guest

    no...send them to kenny

    Neil, Jul 2, 2004
  6. Kat

    Neil Guest

    somebody send me the Ghiradelli and I will forward...

    Neil, Jul 2, 2004
  7. Kat

    Neil Guest

    92!?!? paid 75.3 today...

    Neil, Jul 2, 2004
  8. Kat

    Neil Guest

    knew there was a reason I kept all mine...

    Neil, Jul 2, 2004
  9. Kat

    Kat Guest

    you mean gettign it off

    Kat, Jul 2, 2004
  10. Kat

    Kat Guest

    you were out several times over...

    Kat, Jul 2, 2004
  11. Kat

    Kat Guest

    I speak the truth. I was going to speak of their cruelty towards women,
    but... I'll save that tirade for another day

    Kat, Jul 2, 2004
  12. Kat

    Kat Guest

    your loss.

    <All Pictures mailed to address Kenny Provided to Jar>

    Kat, Jul 2, 2004
  13. Kat

    Kat Guest

    Doesn't have to be chocolate- will accept Tiffany's jewwellery as well...

    Kat, Jul 2, 2004
  14. Kat

    Neil Guest

    it is...you need to watch the holy grail

    Neil, Jul 2, 2004
  15. Kat

    Kat Guest

    Bastard! It was at 99.99 for 2 weeks- gotten so we're excited when it hits
    90 now.

    Kat, Jul 2, 2004
  16. Kat

    Kat Guest

    I bought mine off ebay *smirk*.

    Amazing guy magnets! Ever noticed how often you get checked out each day you
    wear them?

    Kat, Jul 2, 2004
  17. Kat

    Kat Guest

    Not a big monty pythin fan, apparently. I wonder how much I miss because of
    that?

    Kat, Jul 2, 2004
  18. Kat

    Sandworm Guest

    see the problem is I have no address to send any of this chocolate (or
    powdered sugar) to.

    Sandworm, Jul 2, 2004
  19. Kat

    Sandworm Guest

    and don't try to chop down a tree with a pickled herring, just a regular
    raw herring.

    Sandworm, Jul 2, 2004
  20. Kat

    Sandworm Guest

    quite a bit, at least of the jokes in here at times.

    Sandworm, Jul 2, 2004