    Kat Guest

    Sob

    I know, they rip us off. We have to pay 92 cents a liter for gas too.

    Kat, Jul 1, 2004

  2. Kat

    Sandworm Guest

    I believe he was eluding to your breaking into his home, but that's just me
    and I live at ###### B---- T---- Circle, Orlando, FL #####

    Sandworm, Jul 1, 2004

  3. Kat

    Sandworm Guest

    When combining safe sex and muslims you mean look for bombs under the bed
    before shagging, correct?

    Sandworm, Jul 1, 2004
  4. Kat

    Kat Guest

    Agressive women like Computer Geeks. The lapel pin gets us off.

    Kat, Jul 1, 2004
  5. Kat

    Kat Guest

    They do that?! Not here! I'll just donlaod it from the net.

    Kat, Jul 1, 2004
  6. Kat

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    No, but there is one particular African American in the movie who, courtesy
    of the Curbie, is history.

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 1, 2004
  7. Kat

    Kat Guest

    I meant making sure yu shag a guy, as they all dress the same.

    Kat, Jul 1, 2004
  8. Kat

    Jtyc Guest

    NOW who's agresive? I didn't know you liked Ken.

    I err.. That's not what I'm...

    I mean...

    Well... what I mean is..

    uh..

    Jtyc, Jul 1, 2004
  9. Kat

    Jtyc Guest

    I meant literally. I'm a lock pick. I did not mean I rape men. You
    pervert.

    My apologies.

    Jtyc, Jul 1, 2004
  10. Kat

    Consultant Guest

    pay attention to the part when he is getting arrested and has his hands
    above his head, at the moment, my wife says it looks exactly like me. weird,
    then you'll know what i look like in boxers, except i have larger muscles

    Consultant, Jul 1, 2004
  11. Kat

    Consultant Guest

    you have my hotmail account, make use of it ;-)

    Consultant, Jul 1, 2004
  12. Kat

    Sandworm Guest

    It's a story bout a racist skin head who reforms...It's actually a really
    good movie, though I believe the message is lost on the actual skinheads,
    for some reason I don't think their open to dialoge.

    Sandworm, Jul 1, 2004
  13. Kat

    Sandworm Guest

    Actually, I go to Hollywood Video now, you get the movies for 5 full days
    (they don't count the day you rent it) and it's not due till midnight of
    the fifth day. $3.99 for 5 days and $.99 for a one day rental (that
    includes new releases dvd's or videos)

    Sandworm, Jul 1, 2004
  14. Kat

    Jtyc Guest

    pay attention to the part when he is getting arrested and has his hands
    Including the swastika.

    Jtyc, Jul 1, 2004
  15. Kat

    Sandworm Guest

    By the way Kat, you can get my e-mail addy from the MCNGP site to send me
    those halloween pics you were mentioning.

    Sandworm

    Sandworm, Jul 1, 2004
  16. Kat

    Jtyc Guest

    By the way Kat, you can get my e-mail addy from the MCNGP site to send me
    What about mine? Don't you want to see my pictures?

    Jtyc, Jul 1, 2004
  17. Kat

    Sandworm Guest

    Ummm, your a guy, and I have seen the one you posted on the MCNGP
    site....very amusing by the way.

    Sandworm, Jul 1, 2004
  18. Kat

    Kat Guest

    you'll both get your pics after "I" get my chocolate.

    How many times do I have to mention this?

    Kat, Jul 2, 2004
  19. Kat

    Neil Guest

    fsck 15 minutes...I'm slow