    Ken Briscoe Guest

    um, she wasn't talking about the robbery, she was talking about the prison
    shower rape sce---oooohhh, i get it....

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 1, 2004

  2. Kat

    Kat Guest

    Have I mentioned I'm a master lock pick?

    Kat

    Kat, Jul 1, 2004

  3. Kat

    Neil Guest

    .... a herring

    Neil, Jul 1, 2004
  4. Kat

    Neil Guest

    racist...
    ;)

    Neil, Jul 1, 2004
  5. Kat

    Neil Guest

    excellent...

    Neil, Jul 1, 2004
  6. Kat

    Kat Guest

    That's it. I'm going to have to go to blockbuster and rent this. Tell me
    it's worth the 6 bucks.

    Kat, Jul 1, 2004
  7. Kat

    Kat Guest

    You have to break the teeth first so they can't bite down on things that are
    put in their mouth. Did I mention that in here before?

    I'm getting old.

    Kat, Jul 1, 2004
  8. Kat

    Kat Guest

    Hey I wouldn't marry a muslim either. Or a prison inmate, current or
    otherwise. Or a sanitary engineer. Or anyone who's fat, poor, illiterate, or
    on welfare.

    What am I?

    Smart!

    Kat, Jul 1, 2004
  9. Kat

    Sandworm Guest

    Oh sure, your almost as bad as the free press in your quotes!!!! People
    this post of mine has been taken entirely out of context!!!

    Sandworm, Jul 1, 2004
  10. Kat

    Jtyc Guest

    Have I mentioned I'm a master lock pick?

    Man, you are an aggressive woman.

    That intrigues and frightens me all at the same time.

    Jtyc, Jul 1, 2004
  11. Kat

    Jtyc Guest

    shower rape sce---oooohhh, i get it....

    Oh come now. I don't care who you are, that's funny right there.

    Jtyc, Jul 1, 2004
  12. Kat

    Kat Guest

    It's ok Sandy- I won't marry a muslim either. Take my recommendations of the
    last post. And practice safe sex.

    Kat

    Kat, Jul 1, 2004
  13. Kat

    Kat Guest

    I meant literally. I'm a lock pick. I did not mean I rape men. You pervert.

    Kat

    Kat, Jul 1, 2004
  14. Kat

    Kat Guest

    hehe. You said "Come now"

    NOW who's agresive? I didn't know you liked Ken.

    Kat, Jul 1, 2004
  15. Kat

    Sandworm Guest

    It is, but I think you may be mis-interpreting they type of film it
    is...it's not a sex thing.

    Sandworm

    Sandworm, Jul 1, 2004
  16. Kat

    Jtyc Guest

    That's it. I'm going to have to go to blockbuster and rent this. Tell me
    6 bucks? I can rent like 3 movies for that.

    It is a good movie though.

    Jtyc, Jul 1, 2004
  17. Kat

    Sandworm Guest

    ok, that was wrong...sorry about that dear lord and thank you to the pigmys
    in nigeria.

    Sandworm, Jul 1, 2004
  18. Kat

    Sandworm Guest

    See you gotta quit dating mousey women, aggressive women is the way to
    go....but make sure you get plenty of rest.

    Sandworm, Jul 1, 2004
  19. Kat

    Kat Guest

    It's an african american history thing. Isn't it?

    Kat, Jul 1, 2004
  20. Kat

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Most definitely. But return it before the due date to get a couple bucks
    credit!

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 1, 2004