  1. Kat

    Sandworm Guest

    Your mother smells of elderberries!!! And your father was a hamster!!!

    Sandworm, Jul 1, 2004

  2. Kat

    Jtyc Guest

    Your mother smells of elderberries!!! And your father was a hamster!!!

    You must bring us a...... shrubbery!

    Jtyc, Jul 1, 2004

  3. Kat

    Neil Guest

    IFYPFY

    Neil, Jul 1, 2004
  4. Kat

    Sandworm Guest

    Only a little taller than the first, with a little path down the middle so
    we can have a nice two level effect!!

    Then you must cut down the largest tree in the forest with.......

    Sandworm, Jul 1, 2004
  5. Kat

    Neil Guest

    Allah says, "DEATH TO THE INFIDEL!!!"

    Neil, Jul 1, 2004
  6. Kat

    Neil Guest

    Abby someone. Abby who?
    Abby Normal.

    Neil, Jul 1, 2004
  7. Kat

    Sandworm Guest

    Come on man, I'm not gonna marry a muslim I already admitted I'm an
    agnostic/atheist....You'd be seeing my head on the internet in no time if I
    did that!!!

    Sandworm, Jul 1, 2004
  8. Kat

    Neil Guest

    you should post them where all can appreciate them
    ;)

    Neil, Jul 1, 2004
  9. Kat

    Neil Guest

    you try to confuse....

    a clear violation of #5

    Neil, Jul 1, 2004
  10. Kat

    Neil Guest

    oh the images....

    Neil, Jul 1, 2004
  11. Kat

    Neil Guest

    and the tune is?

    (I don't recognize it so you must be tone deaf...)
    ;)

    Neil, Jul 1, 2004
  12. Kat

    Neil Guest

    (catwalker63) wrote in
    you forgot "dumb looks are still free"

    Neil, Jul 1, 2004
  13. =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 1, 2004
  14. Kat

    Jtyc Guest

    Then you must cut down the largest tree in the forest with.......

    A herring!

    Jtyc, Jul 1, 2004
  15. Kat

    Kat Guest

    Who woulda thought? A history film has sex! Gotto go rent this...

    Kat

    Kat, Jul 1, 2004
  16. Kat

    Kat Guest

    WTF is curbie? Wedgies?

    Kat, Jul 1, 2004
  17. Kat

    Kat Guest

    You know damn right!

    Kat

    Kat, Jul 1, 2004
  18. Kat

    Jtyc Guest

    Who woulda thought? A history film has sex! Gotto go rent this...

    I wouldn't call it sex so much as "breaking and entering".

    Jtyc, Jul 1, 2004
  19. Kat

    Sandworm Guest

    I'd almost pay to be in the room to see your face when you get to the
    scene he's talkin about.

    Sandworm (do you take American Express?)

    Sandworm, Jul 1, 2004
  20. Kat

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    watch the movie, babycakes.