    Great movie, tough to watch though. Speaking of great movie shower
    scenes...

    Carrie--Plug it up, plug it up, plug it up!!!!

    Sandworm, Jul 1, 2004

  2. Kat

    kpg Guest

    Girls can be so cruel.

    kpg

    kpg, Jul 1, 2004

  3. Kat

    Kat Guest

    Thanks, But I have printed the one Consultant sent to me easrlier

    I believe it was:

    oo
    0

    Funny, it keeps disappearing when I wear it- I need waterproof paper.

    Kat

    Kat, Jul 1, 2004
  4. Kat

    Kat Guest

    And here we are, back to "That time of the month" discussion.

    Will it never cease? This group needs to go thorugh menopause.

    Kat

    Kat, Jul 1, 2004
  5. Kat

    Sandworm Guest

    Wasn't thinking of "that time of the month" just amusing shower scenes,
    of course I was also trying to avoid the "prison rape shower scene".

    Sandworm, Jul 1, 2004
  6. Carrie--Plug it up, plug it up, plug it up!!!!
    and now I want to be sick! still funny though...

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 1, 2004
  7. Kat

    Consultant Guest

    personally, my favorite scene is when he kindly asks the troubled inner-city
    youth, whom is attempting to make ends meet by any means necessary, to bite
    the curb

    Consultant, Jul 1, 2004
  8. Kat

    Consultant Guest

    that's just for you and i doll face

    Consultant, Jul 1, 2004
  9. Kat

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    The first time I saw that movie, I was all like "What's he doin, yo?" Then I
    was like "Huh? Is he going to shoot him in the back of the head?" Then I'm
    all like, "Uh oh, that dude's gonna get stomped, man!". Then, no lie man, I
    was all like "Nooooo, I can't look. That's so fukcing disgusting." Then, b4
    I had a chance to look away, I'm thinkin like "WTF, why can't I turn away
    faster?" And its cuz my eyez was glued to the TV. I didnt want to watch, but
    I was all like "I can't look away." Good movie.

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 1, 2004
  10. Kat

    Consultant Guest

    true dat, true dat

    word to your mutha

    Consultant, Jul 1, 2004
  11. Kat

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Yes, and now "Curbies", as we like to call them, have become one of our (my
    friends and I) favorite pasttimes. Sometimes, if it's not raining, we'll
    spend an entire day giving Curbies to the poor, children, and sick people in
    Boston. We're full of love.

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 1, 2004
  12. Kat

    Consultant Guest

    if that's what i think it is, then i too enjoy this fine sport.

    Consultant, Jul 1, 2004
  13. Kat

    Kat Guest

    Shall I send pics?

    Kat, Jul 1, 2004
  14. Kat

    Kat Guest

    Whoa- what movie is this? This I gotta see

    Kat, Jul 1, 2004
  15. Kat

    Sandworm Guest

    He was talking about 'American History X' with Edward Norton

    Sandworm, Jul 1, 2004
  16. Kat

    Jtyc Guest

    Whoa- what movie is this? This I gotta see

    American History X.

    Jtyc, Jul 1, 2004
  17. Kat

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    American History X. It's a few years old...maybe 5?

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 1, 2004
  18. Kat

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    We're always looking for competition. Put together a team. We'll have a
    Curbie tournament! Most Curbies in an hour wins!

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 1, 2004
  19. Kat

    Jtyc Guest

    He was talking about 'American History X' with Edward Norton

    by one minute...

    you bastard you

    Jtyc, Jul 1, 2004
  20. Kat