    Personal threats aside, Highly amusng : Though I have to add an eleventh:

    11. Though shall ask thy questions in understandable english

    Kat

    Kat, Jun 30, 2004

  2. Kat

    Kat Guest

    How much we talkin?

    Kat- willing to jump ship for chocolate!

    Kat, Jun 30, 2004

  3. Kat

    Consultant Guest

    there is no competition, everyone knows i am the biggest a-hole, you just
    have the biggest a-hole.

    Consultant, Jun 30, 2004
  4. Kat

    KITTY KAT Guest

    You Kat, if you need something to do, make me a grilled
    cheese.

    KITTY KAT, Jun 30, 2004
  5. Kat

    Neil Guest

    they never did make part II...I've been waiting....

    Neil, Jul 1, 2004
  6. Kat

    Neil Guest

    space balls...

    No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

    Neil, Jul 1, 2004
  7. Kat

    Neil Guest

    remind me not to offer you any after the 18th or you'll drown...

    Neil, Jul 1, 2004
  8. Kat

    Neil Guest

    beat it, just beat it....

    Neil, Jul 1, 2004
  9. Kat

    Neil Guest

    it shall be reworked....

    Neil, Jul 1, 2004
  10. Kat

    Jtyc Guest

    beat it, just beat it....

    You really turn me.
    You knock me off my feet.

    Jtyc, Jul 1, 2004
  11. Kat

    Jtyc Guest

    You really turn me.
    hmm... forgot the "on"...

    Jtyc, Jul 1, 2004
  12. Kat

    Neil Guest

    please forget the 'on'...If you tell me I turn you on I will have to knock
    you off your feet...

    Neil, Jul 1, 2004
  13. Kat

    Jtyc Guest

    please forget the 'on'...If you tell me I turn you on I will have to knock
    Thriller.... thriller...

    Jtyc, Jul 1, 2004
  14. Kat

    Neil Guest

    do you mean you don't want me stalking you? It's taken me ages to get your
    route down. and moving offices really thru me off. The nice people in your
    old office were nice enough to tell me where you are now. I have my
    telescope setup now and directed at your side of the building. But I don't
    understand why you don't come by the windows much...

    ;)

    Neil, Jul 1, 2004
  15. Kat

    Neil Guest

    back under the bridge troll...

    Neil, Jul 1, 2004
  16. Kat

    Kat Guest

    His time in prison can easily explain that.

    Kat, Jul 1, 2004
  17. Kat

    Kat Guest

    For chocolate, it'd be worth it. I'll jump into the pool. Refreshing, yet
    safe.

    Kat- one Kat who CAN swim

    Kat, Jul 1, 2004
  18. Kat

    Neil Guest

    it has been reworked:

    The mpce.mcse/MCNGP 10 Commandments

    1. Thou shalt not dump, request dumps, consort with dumpers or otherwise
    lessen the MCSE certification lest I label thee with chalk's term.
    2. Thou shalt learn the material to pass the test on thine own. Thou
    shalt gain thy proficiency by using the product.
    3. Thou shalt not provoke the MCNGP to wrath, lest your flesh be rended
    from your bones.
    4. Thou shalt google and reseach on thine own lest I smite thee.
    5. Thou shalt not try to confuse. provoke not your MCNGP with questions
    not in understandable english. Ask not how your little brother can attain
    his MCSE. Ask not "why no you are serious, help me to answer find.
    thanking you in advantage" lest you are labeled lame. Thou shalt not ask
    lame questions and inflame my anger.
    6. Thou shalt do the needfull should thy name be eddierox, Paisley Skye,
    wongh or cobol. Down then across. Consort not with donkeys.
    7. Thou shalt learn where the caps locks key is. Thou shalt not troll
    8. Thou shalt pay homage to Consultant, Kline, Frisbee and other MCNGP.
    They are your masters. They have endured your ilk in days past and should
    be respected for not having smote thee instantly.
    9. Thou shalt learn to use port 119. Show not thine ineptitude by using
    the web interface.
    10.Thou shalt post your pics if you are hawt. Or of you sister or mother
    who is hawt.

    I have left out the coveting Kat one cause that just seems
    unreasonable...
    ;)

    Neil, Jul 1, 2004
  19. Kat

    Kat Guest

    Hahahaaa I have a window seat, Looo-sah.... And my old people share my
    office, in the 100-year old crumbling building we now call home...

    Kat, Jul 1, 2004
  20. Kat

    Kat Guest

    Yo- get yo bitch-ass in the kitchen and bake me a pie! Cheesecake actually.

    Kat - dairy queen

    Kat, Jul 1, 2004