    an MCNGP theme song. About Big Pimpin?

    Or maybe the 10 commandments?

    Kat

    Kat, Jun 30, 2004

  2. Kat

    kpg Guest

    I have dibs on the rewrite of MLK's "I have a dream" speech.

    kpg

    kpg, Jun 30, 2004

  3. Kat

    Sandworm Guest

    LMAO re: Big Pimpin!!!! Perhaps something to a tune from Korn...

    Sandworm

    Sandworm, Jun 30, 2004
  4. Kat

    Neil Guest

    it's been done! haven't you seen Politicians MCSA song?

    Neil, Jun 30, 2004
  5. Kat

    Neil Guest

    1. Thou shalt not dump.
    2. Thou shalt learn the material to pass the test on thine own.
    3. Thou shalt not provoke the MCNGP to wrath, lest your flesh be rended
    from your bones.
    4. Thou shalt google lest I smite thee.
    5. Thou shalt not request dumps lest I name the .A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R.
    6. Thou shalt not ask lame questions and inflame my anger.
    7. Thou shalt not cheapen my certification lest I remove your spleen.
    8. Thou shalt pay homage to Consultant, Kline, Frisbee and other MCNGP.
    They are you masters.
    9. Thou shalt post your pics if you are hawt.
    10. Thou shalt not covet Kat. She's mine.

    Neil, Jun 30, 2004
  6. Kat

    Doom Guest

    If I may make a suggestion I think you should put something about port 119
    in there. my .02

    Doom, Jun 30, 2004
  7. Kat

    LnkWizard Guest

    These are good, however,
    As to number 10, I wonder is a Ghirardelli's bribe might win her away

    LnkWizard, Jun 30, 2004
  8. Kat

    JaR Guest

    Mrs. McM. on line two...

    JaR, Jun 30, 2004
  9. Kat

    Neil Guest

    [email protected]

    "What? Noooo...no...honey....calm down.....no, no I was only joking
    arou..."

    fscking JaR...

    Neil, Jun 30, 2004
  10. Kat

    Neil Guest

    11 commandments? Are you crazy...scratch that you're here so it's a
    given...

    interesting thought though...

    Neil, Jun 30, 2004
  11. Kat

    Neil Guest

    any chocolate will prolly do...

    Neil, Jun 30, 2004
  12. Kat

    Jtyc Guest

    10. Thou shalt not covet Kat. She's mine.

    The girl is mine

    The dog gone girl is mine
    I know she's mine
    Because the dog gone girl is mine

    Jtyc, Jun 30, 2004
  13. Kat

    Neil Guest

    it's a sad day when Micheal Jackson is quoted here...

    Neil, Jun 30, 2004
  14. Kat

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Well you should put up posters if the dog is gone.

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 30, 2004
  15. Kat

    Jtyc Guest

    it's a sad day when Micheal Jackson is quoted here...

    Leave him alone.

    Just stop dogging him around.

    Jtyc, Jun 30, 2004
  16. Kat

    Sandworm Guest

    Unless you live in a neighborhood with a Korean restaurant, in that case
    your dog would be 'gone' permanently.....unless it was white, those ones
    are considered sacred.

    Sandworm, Jun 30, 2004
  17. Kat

    Neil Guest

    he's bad, he's bad, I know it

    Neil, Jun 30, 2004
  18. Kat

    kpg Guest

    11 commandments? Are you crazy...scratch that you're here so it's a

    There were 15 until Moses dropped one of the tablets. I saw that in
    a documentary called History of the World.

    kpg

    kpg, Jun 30, 2004
  19. Kat

    Jtyc Guest

    he's bad, he's bad, I know it

    Billy Jean is not his lover.

    Jtyc, Jun 30, 2004
  20. Kat

    Sandworm Guest

    That's true I remember the same documentary, I even bought the DVD as well
    as another documentary my Mel Brooks called Blazing Saddles regarding the
    tribulations of the old west.

    Sandworm, Jun 30, 2004