    It's dropped to $1.94 here.

    --
    Fris "Almost worth the 4-hour round trip to save $0.12/gallon" bee®, MCNGP

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 2, 2004

  2. Y'all are paying a helluva lot more than we are, even with the monetary
    conversion.

    --
    Fris "Oh, Canada!" bee®, MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 2, 2004

  3. A helluva lot. Seriously, screw that other video you were going to rent and
    run down to your local Blockbuster and rent:

    Monty Python and the Holy Grail
    Life of Brian
    Meaning of Life

    And you might also want to rent Brazil and Time Bandits. (Terry Gilliam).

    Robin Hood: Is that absolutely necessary?
    Thug: Ooo is me empty head!
    Merry Man: He says he's afraid it is, sir.

    --
    Fris "Very well, carry on then" bee®, MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 2, 2004
  4. =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 2, 2004
  5. Kat

    Kat Guest

    I've never even heard of all those!

    Are they ALL monty python? Geez. I'm going to be busy this weekend.

    Kat, Jul 2, 2004
  6. You poor, innocent child.
    The first three are Monty Python.

    The last two are by Terry Gilliam, the only American in the Monty Python
    group. Both of his movies that I listed have MP cast members, however, and
    are definitely MP-type humor.

    Terry Gilliam actually did most or all of the animations in the BBC series.

    He also went to college with a former cow orker[1] of mine.

    [1] {$1} to somebody in AFU

    --
    Fris "I'm going broke paying all these royalties" bee®, MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 2, 2004
  7. Kat

    Neil Guest

    tons, time to pick up all of those and a few others please...

    Neil, Jul 2, 2004
  8. Kat

    Neil Guest

    sure I'll give up my MCT/gummint gig and start teaching Kat obscure Monty
    Python jokes. What's the pay like Kat?

    Neil, Jul 2, 2004
  9. Kat

    Neil Guest

    add in:
    all Mike Myers movies
    the Princess Bride (Inconcievable)
    Office Space

    Neil, Jul 2, 2004
  10. Kat

    Neil Guest

    wh..

    well..

    do...

    so..

    ha..

    no, there is no way this wont come back to haunt me....

    Neil, Jul 2, 2004
  11. Kat

    Kat Guest

    It cheese...you cheese eating......ummm...mokey....

    You like Cheeze Whiz?

    Kat, Jul 2, 2004
  12. Kat

    Neil Guest

    how much you pay?

    $$$ could be mine...12 pins times whatever Kat paid would be....

    Neil, Jul 2, 2004
  13. Kat

    Neil Guest

    can you also hear the snickers?
    ;)

    Neil, Jul 2, 2004
  14. Kat

    Neil Guest

    no, that's just you. any chance we can see you with _just_ the pin...

    Neil, Jul 2, 2004
  15. Kat

    Neil Guest

    peaked here as 92.9

    you poor SUCKA'S!!!

    Neil, Jul 2, 2004
  16. Kat

    Neil Guest

    still cheaper than CDN. multply even my 75.3 times the roughly 4 to the
    gallon and your stuff looks dirt cheap...

    Neil, Jul 2, 2004
  17. Kat

    Neil Guest

    born free, taxed to death...

    but I will have health care

    Neil, Jul 2, 2004
  18. Kat

    Neil Guest

    *crushed*
    WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

    oh well. back to the drawing board...

    now what am I going to do with all this chocolate?

    Neil, Jul 2, 2004
  19. Kat

    Neil Guest

    thought you liked geeks...