    Congrats and sorry I was late to the party. You still don't get the Ferrari
    until I get my turn and that's only after its gets fixed. Although you can
    have the pliers... um, who has the pliers?

    T-Bone, Oct 17, 2005

  2. Frisbee®

    MitchS Guest

    They can't be gone already, I just bought new ones. And they were Snap On
    no less.

    BTW thanks to all the MCNGP for your warm welcome.

    <Thinking to self>
    That wasn't so bad. Maybe they forgot the goat.
    </Thinking to self>

    MitchS, Oct 17, 2005

  3. Frisbee®

    Briscobar Guest

    Heh, we didn't forget it. Initiation cermonies take place months later when
    you least expect them. We need months of preparation for the goat. You think
    he'd be used to this by now, but he's not, really. He's a fighter, I'll tell
    you what.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com claims to have seen the Loch Ness monster on several
    occasions.

    Briscobar, Oct 17, 2005
  4. Frisbee®

    kpg Guest

    Wait! That reminds me...

    kpg, Oct 17, 2005
  5. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    BWAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

    not friggin likely....

    Neil, Oct 17, 2005
  6. Frisbee®

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, kpg spewed across the ether:
    Too-too!

    JaR, Oct 17, 2005
  7. MitchS,

    Just realized, while I'd intended to congratulate you, I think I forgot to
    congratulate you.

    Microcephalic S. Bob

    Microcephalic S. Bob, Oct 17, 2005
  8. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    was that your way of saying congrats?

    Neil, Oct 17, 2005
  9. Frisbee®

    Briscobar Guest

    Looks like that even though you've reminded yourself, you've still
    forgotten. Or forgotten again, I don't know which.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com is best for all new updates than