MCNGP #48

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Frisbee®, Oct 14, 2005.

  1. Frisbee®

    MitchS Guest

    MitchS, Oct 14, 2005

  2. Frisbee®

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, MitchS spewed across the ether:
    Yuengling will do nicely, thank you. Or some Samuel Smith Lager.

    JaR, Oct 14, 2005

  3. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    Frisbee®, Oct 14, 2005
  4. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    I hereby nominate Yuengling as the Official Beer of the MCNGP.

    Frisbee®, Oct 14, 2005
  5. Frisbee®

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Frisbee® spewed across the ether:
    Seconded.

    Thirded, if you'll pass me the opener...

    JaR, Oct 14, 2005
  6. Frisbee®

    MitchS Guest

    MitchS, Oct 14, 2005
  7. Congratulations, MitchS. From now on, you will have a life... like Neil's.

    Jennifer Aniston without a shirt, Oct 14, 2005
  8. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    oh man Mitch, I'm sorry buddy....no one should suffer like that...

    Neil, Oct 14, 2005
  9. Frisbee®

    MitchS Guest

    MitchS, Oct 14, 2005
  10. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    And congratulations to you too, Bob. You're no longer the n00b.

    Frisbee®, Oct 14, 2005
  11. good job MitchS. Neil's mom would be so proud!

    Bill McPherson, Oct 14, 2005
  12. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    well, she might as well be proud of SOMEONE!

    Neil, Oct 14, 2005
  13. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    Neil, Oct 14, 2005
  14. Frisbee®

    kpg Guest

    Please join me in welcoming MitchS, MCNGP #48.

    Damn! I almost missed it.

    Now that two-thirds of the company is laid off I actually
    have to do some work *shudder* so I can't spend all day
    reading the 163 posts that build up before lunch time.

    I think MCNGP members should get a courtesy phone call or
    at least an e-mail when the most glorious of all events
    happens.

    Welcome MitchS!

    I can't tell you how happy I am to have another due-paying
    member added to the hallowed halls of the MCNGP. Now maybe
    TGP will stop bugging me for money.

    P.S. It's customary for the new guy to do eveyones laundry for
    a week, so pls forward your mailing address so I can send a
    package your way. thks.

    again, Congrats!

    kpg MCNGP 0x22

    kpg, Oct 14, 2005
  15. Frisbee®

    Consultant Guest

    welcome

    Consultant, Oct 14, 2005
  16. Frisbee®

    Guest Guest

    You know as well as I do that this would never pass by the founding fathers.
    IIRC... C likes his Newcastle.

    Besides, what is wrong with Blatz??? Or Hamms???

    Guest, Oct 14, 2005
  17. Frisbee®

    MitchS Guest

    I could live without the open arms welcome but that, that's just mean.

    MitchS, Oct 14, 2005
  18. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    HEY! WHADJA MEAN BY TH....'k never mind....

    Neil, Oct 14, 2005
  19. Frisbee®

    Jtyc Guest

    You know as well as I do that this would never pass by the founding

    Michelob Ultra you uncultured swine.

    Jtyc, Oct 14, 2005
  20. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    I could get you a nice bottled water if you prefer

    Neil, Oct 14, 2005