    Supply me with your membership picture for posting in our members forum
    forthwith. Also, let me know what your web handle is so that we don't
    accidently promote Lowdes instead of you.

    Frisbee®, Oct 14, 2005

  2. Frisbee®

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Frisbee® spewed across the ether:
    WoooHooooo! About time! Welcome, and remember, it's customary for the new
    member to supply the booze and steaks[0] for the initiation bash and bun
    throw.

    [0]Maker's Mark & Porterhouse, respectively.

    JaR, Oct 14, 2005

  3. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    frick...I was hopin for some of that anti-matter chili

    Mitch: WELCOME TO THE FUNNY FARM!!!!

    Neil, Oct 14, 2005
  4. Frisbee®

    MitchS Guest

    Please skip to the bottom if you want the short version.

    LONG VERSION

    Ahem, As I begin, I thank the MCNGP for it's service to our industry.

    I am honored and humbled to stand here, where so many of IT's greats have
    come before me, and so many will follow.

    We have a place, all of us, in a long story--a story we continue, but whose
    end we will not see. It is the story of a new world that became a friend and
    liberator of the old, a story of a slave-holding society that became a
    servant of freedom, the story of a power that went into the world to protect
    but not possess, to defend but not to conquer.

    While our members prosper, others doubt the promise, even the justice, of
    our own organization. The ambitions of some lamers, lusers, and arsefiskers
    are limited by failing schools and hidden prejudice and the circumstances of
    their birth. And sometimes our differences run so deep, it seems we share a
    continent, but not a newsgroup.

    We do not accept this, and we will not allow it. Our unity, our union, is
    the serious work of the leaders and members in every generation, from
    teenager to nearlydead. And this is my solemn pledge: I will work to build a
    single nation of justice and opportunity.

    And we are confident in principles that unite and lead us onward.

    The MCNGP has never been united by blood or birth or soil. We are bound by
    ideals that move us beyond our backgrounds, lift us above our interests and
    peers, and teach us what it means to be certified. Every child must be
    taught these principles. Every citizen must uphold them. And every
    immigrant, by embracing these ideals, makes our group more, not less,
    magnificent.

    Some seem to believe that our politics can afford to be petty because, in a
    time of peace, the stakes of our debates appear small.

    But the stakes for the MCNGP are never small. If our group does not lead the
    cause of certification, it will not be led. If we do not turn the hearts of
    children toward knowledge and character, we will lose their gifts and
    undermine their idealism. If we permit our MCSE to drift and decline, the
    vulnerable will suffer most.

    We must live up to the calling we share. Together, we will reclaim the value
    of our certifications, before ignorance and apathy claim more young lives.

    And we will reduce taxes, to recover the momentum of our economy and reward
    the effort and enterprise of working Americans. (Yeah I can't do that but
    what is a political speech without it.)

    We will build our defenses beyond challenge, lest weakness invite challenge.

    We will confront weapons of mass stupidity, so that a new century is spared
    new horrors.

    The IT community, at its best, is a place where personal responsibility is
    valued and expected.

    Never tiring, never yielding, never finishing, we renew that purpose today,
    to make our country more just and generous, to affirm the dignity of our
    lives and every life.

    God bless you all, and God bless the MCNGP.

    Thank you and good night.

    SHORT VERSION

    Thank you, than you very much.

    And remember "Eat mor chikin" is a fallacy, Eat them cows. And lowdes Eat
    Me!

    GRATUITOUS GIFT SECTION

    With my nomination and ratification I would like to present these heartfelt
    gifts to the group.

    http://tinyurl.com/car5o

    http://tinyurl.com/8qtbk

    http://tinyurl.com/cv6qj

    MitchS, Oct 14, 2005
  5. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    MitchS, Oct 14, 2005
  7. Frisbee®

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, MitchS spewed across the ether:
    *dabs tear from eye*

    That was beautiful, man.

    JaR, Oct 14, 2005
  8. Frisbee®

    CBIC Guest

    Mitch, welcome to our Hallowed Halls. BTW, the new guy has to wax the
    Hallowed Halls so get crackin'.

    CBIC, Oct 14, 2005
  9. Frisbee®

    Consultant Guest

    i have to poo

    Consultant, Oct 14, 2005
  10. Frisbee®

    JaR Guest

    JaR, Oct 14, 2005
  11. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

    huh? oh...
    *applause*
    (whispers under breath)
    jeez, that was as bad a MSBob post
    (shouting)
    ENCORE!

    (it's true, I went straight for the short version the other time)

    Neil, Oct 14, 2005
  12. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    I TOL YA! KAT HAS IT!

    Neil, Oct 14, 2005
  13. Frisbee®

    Jtyc Guest

    bloody double-poster...

    Jtyc, Oct 14, 2005
  14. Frisbee®

    Briscobar Guest

    Welcome, Mitch.

    Now, where's my beer, biatch?!

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    When a girl walks in with a itty bitty waist and a round thing in your
    face, you get www.mcngp.com.

    Briscobar, Oct 14, 2005
  15. Frisbee®

    MitchS Guest

    The exitement overtooked me. So just this oncest.

    MitchS, Oct 14, 2005
  16. Frisbee®

    MitchS Guest

    MitchS, Oct 14, 2005
  17. Frisbee®

    MitchS Guest

    Would you prefer:
    A. Fall's City
    B. Old Milwaukee
    C. Pabst Blue Ribbon

    *strapped for cash after the Enzo*

    MitchS, Oct 14, 2005
  18. Frisbee®

    CBIC Guest

    Oh good grief
    Neil, you used the buffer last. Where did you put it? If you say in the
    trunk of the Ferrari you're in big trouble.

    CBIC, Oct 14, 2005
  19. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    I gave it to JaR...It's probably with the pliers he lost...

    Buffers = 0, PLIERS = 0, FCBN¹ = 100

    ¹ Ferrari - can't blame Neil

    Neil, Oct 14, 2005
  20. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    I can't speak for Briscobar, but I want a Heileman's Old Style.

    Frisbee®, Oct 14, 2005