    the best thing would be to get 70-620 book. Anyone know when that test
    went/is going live and if there is going to be a book for it or just use
    books for the 620 and 622 test. Thanks.

    Matt, May 4, 2007

  2. Robert Williams [CertGuard], May 4, 2007

  3. Matt

    HearSay Guest

    The 70-621 book is now on Amazon.Com, looks like it was release late last
    week

    Transcender all has study material for the upgrade as well.

    HearSay, May 14, 2007
  4. Matt

    Chris Venuti Guest

    Where? I just checked Amazon and could not find a MS press book anywhere on
    70-261

    Please provide link.

    Chris Venuti, May 14, 2007
  5. Matt

    catwalker63 Guest

    Chris Venuti piffled away vaguely:
    Try 70-621 ;)
    --

    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43

    catwalker63, May 15, 2007
  6. Matt

    Chris Venuti Guest

    That is what I meant.(typo)

    There is no MS press book on amazon for 70-621 regardless of my dyslexia. :)

    Chris Venuti, May 16, 2007