    and

    70-451
    does there exists any books or Learning materials for this courses?

    Sascha Bajonczak, Jul 19, 2009

  2. Not yet.

    My best suggestion is:

    [1] Review the course materials for the equivalent SQL Server 2005 exams.

    [2] Review the course material for the 70-432.

    [3] Spend most of your time studying SQL Server 2008 Books Online, focusing
    on the new features.

    [4] Review the new MSPress books on SQL208 by Kalen Delaney, Itzik Ben-Gan,
    and others, again focusing on the new features of SQL 2008.

    --
    Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP:EA, MCDBA

    Lawrence Garvin [MVP], Jul 20, 2009

  3. Hey Hi,

    many thanks fpr your answers.

    This will make my desiccion very easy, to order the books for the old exams.

    Thx a lot for your help :)

    Sascha Bajonczak, Jul 22, 2009
  4. Hi,

    I have recently started working in an environment where we use SQL 2005
    extensively. I am more on the technical/support side of things, but am
    slowly teaching myself to write basic queries.

    I would be very interested in starting a certification track in SQL (2005 or
    2008) but am totally unfamiliar with the MS certification "scheme" - have no
    clue what MCITP etc. means.

    Can anyone suggest, or give some info, on courses/exams that i can consider?

    Thank you,
    Johan Swanevelder

    Johan Swanevelder, Aug 15, 2009
  5. I'd suggest starting here: