MCITP Server Path

Discussion in 'MCTS' started by Andrew B, Aug 27, 2009.

  1. Andrew B

    Andrew B Guest

    I've been working in IT for 15 years now and dont have any Microsoft
    Certifications. I currently do 3rd line server support (I'm highly
    experienced).

    I have decided to take the following path to my MCM (Microsoft Certified
    Master) as I intend to move up to network architecture.

    MCITP: Enterprise Support Technician

    Exam 70-620 & Exam 70-622

    MCITP: Server Administrator

    Exam 70-640, Exam 70-642 & Exam 70-646

    MCITP: Enterprise Administrator

    Exam 70-643 & Exam 70-647 (plus above exams)

    MCM: Windows Server 2008: Directory

    Exam 70-297

    My Questions are:
    Is this a sensible & short approach?
    Should I do this without taking the 622 and 646 and go straight to EA(or do
    all the titles in between really matter?)?
    Has anyone done this path?, how long did it take?

    Andrew B, Aug 27, 2009