    Polo Guest

    As you consider whether it would be an advantage for the MCITP: EA get
    MCITP: SA? I want to know the views of community ...

    Polo, Jul 20, 2009

  2. I took both the 70-646 (Server Administrator) and 70-647 (Enterprise
    Administrator). There was some overlap between the two, but the Enterprise
    Administrator job fictions do not encompass the Server
    Administrator job factions. They are two completely separate job roles, and
    thus, two different certifications.

    Check out the "Q. What is the difference between the two new Professional
    Series certifications: Enterprise Administrator and Server Administrator? Is
    there an overlap? " question " in the "Frequently Asked Questions About
    Windows Server 2008 Certification"

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/certification/cert-windowsserver-FAQ.aspx

    Harvey Colwell, Jul 20, 2009

  3. I think you should take the two just like Harvey has said, I am upgrading
    from MCSE 2003 and that is exactly what I plan to do.

    Victor Asuquo, Jul 31, 2009