    Thanks and Best regards,
    Waleed Mohamed
    MCSE, MCSA, MCSA 2003

    Waleed A. Nasser Mohamed Hussein, Oct 28, 2003

  2. Waleed A. Nasser Mohamed Hussein

    rshullic Guest

    SUTMWD

    rshullic, Oct 31, 2003

  3. Thanks, that works great for the 71-271 test. Any idea about a promo code
    for 71-272?

    Chris

    Chris Wheelwright, Oct 31, 2003
  4. Does anyone no the Promotion code for the 71-272 Please

    Waleed A. Nasser Mohamed Hussein, Nov 2, 2003
  5. Waleed A. Nasser Mohamed Hussein

    Urban-Dragon Guest

    I guess i have a question. What does Microsoft Think about beta testers
    giving out Promo COdes....

    I thought the Beta tests were Invite Only.
    Dont ya think Microsoft will be tracking them, and if so what kind of
    issues would arise if they found out you are using a promo code that
    wasn't sent to you?

    I would like to beta test the MCDST Cert to but well I figure I will if
    i get an email from them saying I can. but if not I guess i will be
    forced to pony up the Dough for the two tests.

    Just my 2 cents... sorry.

    Urban-Dragon
    Sign up for free daily practice questions at: http://www.QoD.US

    Urban-Dragon, Nov 6, 2003