    pass successfuly MCDST or can the transender just be enough?

    Cheers,

    Trevor M

    Trevor M, Dec 10, 2004

  2. Trevor M

    Doom Guest

    I would use more than one study source. How many times have you taken that
    practice test? Do you have the questions memorized? That won't help you on
    the real exam.

    Doom, Dec 10, 2004

  3. Trevor M

    Guest Guest

    Well I already new some of the stuff before using the
    transender.

    Also the transender give details explaination about why its
    correct or uncorrect.

    So spending another 60 Euros for info that is already
    available on the test seems to be not needed..

    Guest, Dec 10, 2004
  4. Trevor M

    Guest Guest

    Trevor,

    I can't answer ur question as I too will soon take the
    exam...the good thing is that I have the official MS
    Press MCDST Self-Paced Training Kit...I have the CD that
    contains the e-book...let's help each other...i'll send
    you the 70-271 CD...u send me the transender 70-271 CD

    Deal?

    if yes, please leave your e-mail address here so we can
    communicate.

    tnx, bro.

    - cris -

    Guest, Dec 10, 2004
  5. Trevor M

    Manish Guest

    Hi,
    I need your help.
    I am looking for practice test for 70-270 exams. Do you
    think measureup.com practice test are good. Or let me know
    if there is any other website or resources.

    Thanks,
    Manish

    Manish, Dec 13, 2004
  6. Trevor M

    Pete Guest

    I always say be well prepared if you have trancenders
    make sure you are getting 1000 on them also make sure
    that you are getting over 95% on the measureup exams.

    Pete, Dec 18, 2004