    --
    Cheers,

    Slash

    slash, Sep 6, 2005

  2. slash

    Wayne Guest

    http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/exams/70-271.asp
    http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/exams/70-272.asp
    Those 2 links give you all the neccessary details about Microsoft
    recommended sample tests and objectives needed to pass the MCDST.
    Transcender are another good writer of practice tests.

    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz

    Wayne, Sep 6, 2005

  3. slash

    turmat Guest

    I passed the 70-271. I founded very good the 70-271 of MS Press and
    Crammaster .

    turmat, Sep 7, 2005
  4. slash

    Jenso Guest

    Thanks Wayne. That was very helpful. I'm waiting for my books and have
    registered with Microsoft Learning. I'm looking forward to being
    certified! Will check back when I have questions, 'cause I'm sure
    they're gonna be some!

    Jenso, Sep 8, 2005