    other sites I can try or advice on preparing for my exams?

    Any help would be gratefuly received.

    Thanks in advance.

    Gireesh, Jan 26, 2005

  2. Gireesh

    Andy Barkl Guest

    "Gireesh" <> wrote in message
    news:0d2001c503a6$34be7a40$...
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have just had a look at the MeasureUp website and their
    > MCDST practise exams, I am also looking into the
    > Transender site.
    >
    > Before I commit to one of the above, does anyone have any
    > other sites I can try or advice on preparing for my exams?
    >
    > Any help would be gratefuly received.
    >
    > Thanks in advance.

    You can access Microsoft's free MCDST Exam Preparation clinic here;
    https://www.microsoftelearning.com/eLearning/offerDetail.aspx?offerId=11583

    Andy Barkl, Jan 26, 2005

  3. Gireesh

    Wolf Guest

    I used the MeasureUp Practice tests. If you can pass those tests,
    you will pass the actual exam. They get into a lot more detail than
    the actual exam. Use them as a study tool, don't just memorize the
    answers. If you can understand the concepts behind the questions
    you will breeze through the exam.

    Wolf, Jan 26, 2005