    cram book. Are they going to be sufficient for the preparation or will I need
    any other source to suppliment?

    Thanks

    samnachilomo, Mar 26, 2009

  2. samnachilomo

    John R Guest

    Actually, I did 272 first, and then did 271 a couple weeks later. They are
    independent exams and you can study for them however you want. One at a
    time, together, it doesn't matter, it's all in how you want to take the
    tests.

    A lot of people take them numerically, but again, it's not important. The
    requirement is to pass them both. There is no time frame. As long as the
    exams are available, then you can take them.

    If you are working front line tier-1 support for XP, you probably already
    know most of the material, that is why most people take them so close
    together.

    John R

    John R, Mar 26, 2009

  3. samnachilomo

    samnachilomo Guest

    Thanks John,
    I do not have work experience but I have a computer science background so I
    believe I will able to grasp the concepts.

    samnachilomo, Mar 27, 2009