    exam.
    I am achieving much higher scores with the Microsoft Training Kit test
    questions that I am with those in the Exam Cram 2.

    M, Jun 12, 2005

  2. i used the ms press training by walter glenn and exam cram2 for the 70-270
    since i already had that book when i took my exam. i found that the
    measureup practice tests on the cd that came with the ms press book were
    harder then the objective overview tests. so if you're getting 90's or so on
    the practice tests on the cd, not the objective overview tests then you
    should be ok. make sure you know the objectives though and that you go
    through the labs from the ms book.

    Larry Stephens, Jun 12, 2005