    majority of options.

    Any advise is greatly apreciated!

    Thanks!

    Zaur Bahramov, Nov 2, 2009

  2. They are. They were retired in March, 2009.
    It's the new DBA certification for SQL Server 2008.

    I know some MCDBAs who might take exception as to whether it's "equivalent",
    since the MCITP has no requirements for knowledge of the server operating
    system or network infrastruture, which the MCDBA requires.

    --
    Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP:EA, MCDBA

    Lawrence Garvin [MVP], Nov 3, 2009